What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the one beer to celebrate Derry beating shamrock rovers in Dublin. My Belgian strong, lovely beer
IMG_20230303_222642982_HDR.jpg

View attachment 82669
A glass of HW Rye IPA while making a curry, something extremely pleasant about combining cooking and drinking.
Agreed. Having a dipa after making sticky chicken wings md now a Thai red curry.
The sauce for the wings was the best I’ve ever made (not my words)
A873778D-274B-451A-85D8-FFDAA0BD5C4C.jpeg

Agreed. Having a dipa after making sticky chicken wings md now a Thai red curry.
The sauce for the wings was the best I’ve ever made (not my words)
View attachment 82679
I wouldn’t brew and drink (alcohol and large volumes of boiling liquid do not mix) or bake and drink for that matter, but curry of all kinds is far more forgiving, that or with enough beer anything would taste good. Also sticky chicken wings seem like they would go perfectly with a beer

I wouldn’t brew and drink (alcohol and large volumes of boiling liquid do not mix) or bake and drink for that matter, but curry of all kinds is far more forgiving, that or with enough beer anything would taste good. Also sticky chicken wings seem like they would go perfectly with a beer
They sure did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back