What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
20230304_201807.jpg

Fancied a bitter so I got one.

The eagle eyed may notice that my clock is fixed!

Farmegeddon’s American Red. Top brew, the aroma is loaded with citrus hops, mostly centennial and Amarillo, but the crystal malts are definitely the prominent flavour. The result is a perfect balance between the two, it’s neither one or the other, despite both being so pronounced.

Anyway, I’ve sent out a few of our local craft beers with recent swaps, we have a couple of stellar local brewery’s leading a strong field. I’m judging the April comp and the prizes will be sourced from the likes of Kinnegar, Boundary and Farmegeddon. There’s time to get your lager/pseudo on if you fancy a piece of the action. Slàinte.

1C306858-AAF0-4F0A-A115-611F1254920B.jpeg

Where did you pick up the glass set. Some job, I would pay good money to see my wife's face as I land in with 4 Beers
She bought me it a few years ago. I have another I got in Poundland for £5 but the way that one is set up is my favourite it’s only 1/3 of a pint in each. It’s good for showcasing the beers.

Not sure why there is 4 1/3 of a pint though.

Farmegeddon’s American Red. Top brew, the aroma is loaded with citrus hops, mostly centennial and Amarillo, but the crystal malts are definitely the prominent flavour. The result is a perfect balance between the two, it’s neither one or the other, despite both being so pronounced.

Anyway, I’ve sent out a few of our local craft beers with recent swaps, we have a couple of stellar local brewery’s leading a strong field. I’m judging the April comp and the prizes will be sourced from the likes of Kinnegar, Boundary and Farmegeddon. There’s time to get your lager/pseudo on if you fancy a piece of the action. Slàinte.

View attachment 82692
Not too familiar with farmegeddon but kinnegar and boundary do some lovely beers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back