What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The other beers I missed in Northern Cyprus were Belgian beers so that’s my next choice - my Belgian Blonde. I’m not sure it’s good enough to place in the Belgian Ales competition but it is clean, strong, Belgian in character, and moreish.

7D8B003E-BE0D-4F8B-A9A1-59BD257616D9.jpeg

After much consideration (and on behalf of the whole forum) this is what I consider to be the best Italian Pils.

Bready malts with a biscuity high note, balanced with noble hop aroma and flavour, and the lightest touch of ester from fermentation pulls it all together. I’m going to miss it when I go home.

IMG_2150.jpeg

After much consideration (and on behalf of the whole forum) this is what I consider to be the best Italian Pils.

Bready malts with a biscuity high note, balanced with noble hop aroma and flavour, and the lightest touch of ester from fermentation pulls it all together. I’m going to miss it when I go home.

View attachment 87999
2s on that...
Beer mule 🙏🤲🏻

Tesco had Erdinger Dunkel (my new favourite beer) back in stock so i bought a couple and i will follow it with another favourite -

1689865578846.png

View attachment 87881 ---------------------------,View attachment 87883
Very wise choice thumb.. I picked up an old crafty hen for old times sake and wished I gone for the 1698. If you like 1698 I'd suggest broadside and 1845 maybe king goblin I can only get the first two from waitrose normally. Some people don't like the SN "Twang" I am partial to it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very wise choice thumb.. I picked up an old crafty hen for old times sake and wished I gone for the 1698. If you like 1698 I'd suggest broadside and 1845 maybe king goblin I can only get the first two from waitrose normally. Some people don't like the SN "Twang" I am partial to it though.

Thanks i will keep an eye out for those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back