What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 7 month old citra wheat. Still good and bright.

20230117_145312.jpg

And a sample of the fullers/S-04 bitter. It's leaning much more to the fullers side now.

On another note with Chevallier and 16% crystal malt this is not a malty beer nor is it sweet? I think I'm ready to donate a half a bag of malt to the chickens....

20230117_154424.jpg

What are the Kazbek like? I looked them up from your Italian pils you recently Brewer but was curious your thoughts.
After tasting the Burning Sky beer it did confirm the flavours I had previously picked up when I used it in a hoppy Belgian Pale, sort of herbal lemon.
Be interesting to see how it comes across in the lager because I have only used it with subtle Belgian yeast and I think this. Burning Sky beer has a subtle Belgian character which works well with the hop
This is the recipe for the Belgian pale with Kazbek
https://share.brewfather.app/kxWvywrZP8iaJ4

795B0079-79E2-4B61-B1DB-05E7E6562F03.jpeg
Lucky Saint (Non Alcoholic Larger)

This seems to be the non alcoholic ever that is getting a huge amount of marketing recently so decided to give it a go, and while it’s not bad (not overly thin fairly, dry easy drinking) I would say that I actually prefer the much cheaper Aldi Sainte Etienne Alcohol Free larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back