What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been bottling today too. Wilko first gold ipa dry hopped with cml tropical England. Had some of that Stella alcohol free last week when I was designated driver. I quite liked it, and I don't like regular Stella at all.
On the whole I’ve found that some of the larger’s and stouts have being the most consistently good of the non alcoholic beers, but in general joking complaints aside I’ve being fairly impressed by how much better non alcoholic beers have gotten in the past couple of years, to the point that I could quite happily see myself drinking one or two for a mid week beer.

Also Tropical England is a really nice hop blend, so hopefully will work well in your Wilko First Gold IPA.

Decided to give my Tropical Stout a try as it’s a while since having one. It’s certainly improved in my eyes.

F3D1CFB3-DBFD-4B7F-A249-084E980C123B.jpeg

A Belgian dark beer after a very nice meal and some wine out with my wife. A whiskey infused beer but the whiskey is not that evident saying that it’s a lovely beer. 11.7% and it is as smooth as silk. View attachment 80694
Snap 🙂
IMG_20230113_200249_042.jpg

I bought 4 whilst raiding vanuxeem. Think I still have one left. Label is not so keen to peel off so I'll return the bottle for my 10c refund. Whisky notes I'd say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back