What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Friday friends. It’s the weekend and Mrs70 and I are celebrating 🥂

38101A55-19C0-4E88-A47E-02DFE49A562A.jpeg

It is! I’m always disappointed they don’t sell them more widely.
I have picked up 2 from arbor from a bottle shop and they are both in stock on arbor's website. unfortunately stock is low so by the time I try them they'll be gone. I have had one of their impys before and it was damn good. I have a couple of my own 'in stock' and i'd say they are better than about 80% of commercial impy's ive tried. De struise blows them out of the water along with new bristol breweries Salted Chocolate Bigger Cinder Toffee Stout.

I intend to open de struise's damnation on xmas day. If you're in Worcester tripelb have de struss on tap ashock1 as well as duval ;)

I have picked up 2 from arbor from a bottle shop and they are both in stock on arbor's website. unfortunately stock is low so by the time I try them they'll be gone. I have had one of their impys before and it was damn good. I have a couple of my own 'in stock' and i'd say they are better than about 80% of commercial impy's ive tried. De struise blows them out of the water along with new bristol breweries Salted Chocolate Bigger Cinder Toffee Stout.

I intend to open de struise's damnation on xmas day. If you're in Worcester tripelb have de struss on tap ashock1 as well as duval ;)
Nowhere near Worcester I’m afraid. I had some nice Impys from Thornbridge (the bourbon one is best in my view) and I had a few nice ones from Tempest. I don’t remember trying de struise do will have to look that one up. 👍

I think I have a couple of good Impys - maybe a swap is in order! 😉

Perhaps not a favorite of the PC brigade, but I’m enjoying a lovely Pamela Anderson Ale from a full extract kit from the homebrew company. It is lovely, really nice Ale 🍺 with just a hint of melons 🍈 🍈.
A positive of the frosty weather is that I can just pluck the beers from the garage without a need of chilling them in a fridge first.

Attachments

• 1930AC80-1CC7-45DE-AEF7-2B7BAC9C156F.jpeg
    1930AC80-1CC7-45DE-AEF7-2B7BAC9C156F.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 0
IMG_20221209_185734.jpg

An now for tonight's beer.
One I made 29/04'21.
It was a quart (Imperial!) of attempted Homage to Golden Delicious (Burton Bridge Brewery).
Well, it's not totally dissimilar. It is pale golden!
Unfortunately it STILL gushed.
So it all needed coffee filtering.
The most impressive feature, apart from being quite drinkable, is that liveliness in an old screw-top orange rubber washered bottle.
see above and below:
IMG_20221209_192942.jpg

I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back