What are you drinking tonight 2022?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped off for a Pizza, and had one of these with it.

F3202DA8-81BF-4907-ADC9-260510C4CF19.jpeg

Why does this taste so chemically ?
View attachment 78956
I think lots of flavours do. What’s worse those flavours in my experience don’t condition out or if they do they take a very long time.

I once made a hazelnut imperial that was nasty by the time you could taste the “hazelnut”. Over a year later it was still nasty so it got tipped.

Drinking my winter Wassail - which this year disconcertingly when not poured with a foam head, looks and tastes rather close to Classic Coca Cola… mind you at more than 7% this amount should last most of the evening if I want to stay awake

It’s not the prettiest beer I’ve made 😕, I suspect it could do with a few months of quiet conditioning though.

596837E8-6E2F-463C-9E1C-E67083F1D4CE.jpeg

Drinking my winter Wassail - which this year disconcertingly when not poured with a foam head, looks and tastes rather close to Classic Coca Cola… mind you at more than 7% this amount should last most of the evening if I want to stay awake

It’s not the prettiest beer I’ve made 😕, I suspect it could do with a few months of quiet conditioning though.

View attachment 78959
You’ve reproduced an alcoholic version of the worlds most popular drink, what’s not to like? 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back