Football Banter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to get some brewing (beer kits and fruit juice wine) on tonight, but was instead gripped by, of all things, the Carling Cup.

NUFC will never ever win anything again :(

Just happen to be a beloved Blackburn Rovers fan. Bottom of the table worst I've witnessed in years. Plenty of negatives right now about the small working class family club, however i am proud to say that we have accomplished a lot over the history, one of which is winning the premier league 1994/95 season. I could say which would not be far from the truth that Jack Walker would be turning in his grave if he could see things now.

Nevertheless i'm sure we will keep the blue flag flying high....

Man city are on fire right now and punishing everyone reminds me back in 94/95 can they be consistent like man u i very much doubt it. Good luck to y'all remaining in the cup.

when can we come down and wreck the place again? good result for liverpool, tough game at the weekend against united though. I'm sure you would take winning the league cup over finishing fourth now eh?

Yeah i'll be all made up with a 4th spot finish , but everybody down here knows Kenny needs a couple of seasons to get a team together again , this Wembley visit is just a big bonus to our season ;)

ban football stupid game.grown men chasing around a pitch after a bag of wind.and what do they do with it when they get it give it to some other person.

DaveMack said:
Anybody know the way to Wembley Stadium , it just that its a long time since i've been there :roll:

Well done mate they deserved it over the 2 games, even though it wasn't a penalty ;)
Looks like another season of feck all for Arsenal :(

dennisking said:
Would be nice to see Torres get the winner :whistle:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: In your dreams :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just hope my son can get me a ticket, I'm a club member but have not got enough loyalty points.

I'm a Chelsea fan, I was raised there. Great game last night, for all the talk of Drogbas age, the guy is a legendary striker. I just wish those damn daisies would stop tripping him up.

I do think they have a real chance of putting Barcelona out, but they (Chelsea) need to bring their A game.

Arsenal fan.One day it will all come good.
Do like to watch a good game no matter who is playing.
Wish Pearce all the best with the seniors & the olympics

Latest posts

Back