Football Banter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
corby_brewer said:
All i can say is, WTF happend to to so called best team in the MIDLANDS today :shock:

Wolves? :lol:

Sean_Mc said:
Don't suppose we can share links to free footy matches

We'd prefer that didn't happen for obvious reasons, but thank you for asking first :thumb: Links to legal sites are fine though, unfortunately not many of the legitimate streams carry top level games.

Say we are premier league, say we are premier league. :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

well done :thumb:

torquay did rochdale 5-0 today, they would have got promotion with a win against us, we are seven points from relugation to the BSP :?

if only we played like this every time :hmm:

Wemberly, wemberly, wemberly
Were going to wemberly :party: :party: :party:

Re: the semi final. I think on balance the better team won on the day although I think the final score was flattering. There was a huge game changing call on the not-given pen in the first half, but hey that happens...

We certainly dont need video tech, FIFA say :wha: :wha: :wha: :rofl:

My thoughts as a Villa fan.

Good season in so much as we have been at Wembley twice and could get to 5th or even 4th in the prem.

Carlos Cuellar is a great centre back, great is an understament - it's beyond me why MON sticks him in as right back every week whilst 37'000 of us can see he cant play there :wha:

MON will not be at the Villa next season (may well be proved wrong) but if he is there he needs to do more than those before him, I for one am bored of finishin 6th and losing at Wembley.

Always Claret & Blue

Wez

sorry, forgot to put an

ohh ahh Paul McGrath in there ;)

That ones for you god :thumb:

CHHAAAAMMMMMMPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
And only Portsmouth between us and the double :hmm:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations CFC :clap:

What a great Premiership that was this season, the championship playoff's also look to be of interest. Lets get the small matter of the World Cup out of the way, then onto 2010/2011 :thumb:

Thumbs up to all of the real lower league fans too, I must go to see my local team Tamworth FC more often!

Latest posts

Back