Football Banter

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wez said:
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Good result for Leeds that!

I bet Vossy wont be happy though :(

The same goes for most of the UK except for Manchester :D Leeds put up a spirited performance and hung on by the skin of their teeth. Rooney couldn't hit his hat today :rofl:

Well what can i say about tonights result, West Brom 1 Forest 3. If we didnt have a one legged donkey who's blind in one eye and as only one hand (scott the W**K*R carson) we might have got something from the game.

Yeah, I remember him at the Villa

Good luck :lol: :lol: :lol:

tubby_shaw said:
"String of beads" Yorkshire Army" and other such chants :D
My home team proper giant killers :party:

"Take me home, country road
To the place, where I belong
South West Beeston, by the Ring Road
Take me home, country road"

Super, super Leeds, super, super Leeds, super, super Leeds, super Leeds United!

Diesel1.

Nice thread... :eek:
I'm a season ticket holder at Arsenal ....

I'm also a big fan of the Brazilian Womens Beach Vollyball team
:eek:

There was a great atmosphere at Villa Park last night, it was a loud as i've ever heard it. It must have been a great game for the neutral fan with a few twists and turns, and 10 goals.

Obviously delighted that we will be at Wembley on Feb 28th, I must say though that Blackburn were great opposition :clap: even down to 10 men they never stopped plugging away and the game was in the balance quite a few times.

vp1.jpg

vp2.jpg

Almost as good a match as at the emirates ... coming from two goals down to win by the two goals we needed.

My throat was a little raw this morning.

Good pics though!

Tony said:
Almost as good a match as at the emirates ... coming from two goals down to win by the two goals we needed.

My throat was a little raw this morning.

Good pics though!

Ah, you coming up to Villa Park on Wed?

I wish I was Wes, but too far on a week night I'm afraid. The match ain't on the box either (shh .. don't mention SopCast)

Looks like you folks had a cracking celebration at the end of the match, what a nail-biter!

Tony said:
Looks like you folks had a cracking celebration at the end of the match, what a nail-biter!

Yeah - twas a good night - bad throat all day - I sound like Barry White (.....used to) :lol:

Ha .. that's exactly what one of our classroom assistants said to me today ... him and Isaac Hayes ... maybe we should do our own version of chocolate salty balls?

Right .. of to rack the latest into secondary!
I'd like to say 'good luck' on wednesday.... but I just can't!

I'll say :cheers: instead!

Latest posts

Back