Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh nice beer that TS :thumb:

Espresso at the moment for me

Hopback brewery - pickled santa 6%, very nice copper / chestnut ale with touches of cinnamon, coriander and nutmeg

delivers as well :thumb: very nice, subtle spice flavour and aroma, pale, wheat and choc malts with pioneer and williamette. Maybe next years forum xmas brew could be allowed a spice addition :cool:

:drink:

My experimental Nelson Sauvin NZ/APA, trivial recipe, decent beer. Plus the wine that didn't go into this evening's meal :D

An old bottle of homebrew I didnt know I had! Think it was one with london ale III yeast, first gold and a hint of choc and caramalt :thumb:

wildbrew said:
and i have just got 4 packs of 24 tins of carling for £40 from sainsburys
LANGUAGE! :eek:

Although I suppose it keeps UP in gainful employment.

Tonight I will mostly be drinking Tesco's Finest American Double IPA...aka another bloody great Brew Dog beer and at 9.2% abv the 6 I bought should see me right :drink: :drunk:
Now £2 for 2 at Tesco's :party: :cool:

CIMG4179300x225.jpg

Can you smell the hops from there :lol:

First up is one of these:

582c4414.jpg

It was a gift from a colleague who's recently been to Belgum. SWMBO loves it but Im not sure if its for me?... As with most modern Gueuze's its initial flavour is a very typical sweet Belgian taste with a more traditional dry, sharp almost sour finish (I like the finish).

I'm now onto a few bottles of Guinness Foreign Extra... Dont think I need to say much else! :D

santa`s dark secret :thumb: Finished work today back next year :cool: this will be the first of a few tonight, a few bottles of homebrew to follow and a big bottle of leffe blond then some rhubarb wine and a highland park malt whiskey before bed :D

Merry merry xmas :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back