Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'ma going out to Harvey's House... for a Jam night... gona blow m horn..

So a few pints of OLD... :drink: :drink: :drink:

A combination between Muntons Santa's Winter Warmer (home brew) and Pedigree (mass produced stuff). Got some Becks waiting for my girlfriends return and some specially labelled Brew Dog 77 Lager for New Years. Home brew Düsseldorf alt for general after dinner drinking with strawberrys in syrup (genius German idea) and also some Brewferm Wheat beer to drink with Wheat beer in the afternoon (another genius German invention). I think thats it...

Bought a bottle of Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout to go in a stew yesterday. I reckon about 15ml went in the stew! One of the best drinks I have tasted for a while. Got a couple of bottles of Ringwood Old Thumper left until Christmas day

CIMG4181400x300.jpg

I hate x-mas shopping :twisted:

:hmm: :D :drink:

wildbrew said:
My EDME Lager then it's gin & tonic,Henry westons vintage reserve and finish with a big glass
of whisky :D :cheers: :thumb:

Vintage Reserve is good :thumb:

The festive season's loot: Fullers ESB + Old Winter Ale, Huvila Arctic Circle Ale, Vakka-Suomen Panimo Pale Ale (a lot less tasty than I remembered), Withens IPA, my own IPA and a couple of lagers.

So far this week:
Chimay blue
St Peters organic and red ale
McEwans no 1
Fullers Bengal lancer (cracking bottled beer)
Robinsons Old Tom
Sheperd Neme 1698
Some of my own
Pink Sheild
Xmas ale
Mild
Trad Mild (think its more of a porter)
IPA

Went out yesterday afternoon had to accept a Budweiser :sick: but the whisky chaser made up for it.

And had copious amounts of this seasons sloe gin too.

& I have been laying off the booze a bit this xmas :shock:

UP

Tesco's have the Finest American IPA (cough) (regarded as BD Hardcore IPA...cough) on sale at my local for a £1 a bottle again :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Brew Dogs -Punk IPA, a very fine drop indeed, fantastic taste and aroma, I'm lovin it.

Im nearly finished my batch of SweetFart Stout and ive started on my Canadian Bland. My brews arnt working like they should :( :lol:

Just started my Coopers Australian Pale Ale, which was a resounding sucess. OK, it's not the most 'complex' of beers, and fairly low to mid range in the % department, but after taking the advice on here, for my 2nd brew, is bloomin' superb! It just desn't tase like 'naff' home brew at all. I can't wait till I get home at the weekend and get my 'made with brew enhancer' Coopers Canadian malt in a keg for a couple of weeks and my Coopers Euro Lager on the go (very slowly!). After that, it will all be modified kits or extract brews for me.

A recipe supplied by UP, for a pedigree clone, its good and the last three brews have all been the same , but it always disappears to quickly, :shock: I might have to stop brewing this, or put a time lock on the storage cupboard. :lol:

UP quote
Went out yesterday afternoon had to accept a Budweiser
Did someone force you with violence :?
You are asking for a pm from admin for posting things like this on a beer forum :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back