Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turbo cider, made with 200gms sugar & Youngs cider yeast. Might wash it down with a bottle of AG#1 (sort of a Dave Lines London Pride without the demerera and just using Fuggles).

:cheers: :cheers:
bob

In the end, I had a bottle of Robinson's Old Tom. What a lovely brew that is (once I'd left it to de-gas a bit...bit too gassy straight out of the bottle), especially for a sat down and chilled out last-thing listen to Time Out by Dave Brubeck.

I had a couple of pints of Proper Job the other night at a local pub, (good as always) then some local bottles,

Fall`s Over from Exeter Brewery - 5% best bitter - nice but nothing special
Otter Claus from Otter Brewery - 5% xmas bitter, again nice - rich and malty bit more hop would have been nice (for me :P )
Silent Slasher in a bottle (halloween brew) from Dorset Piddle Brewery - this was really good - billed as a blonde lager with wheat and floral hops - it was crisp pale and hoppy with a bit of citrus - i guess at some cascade or something - really good and if your Dorset way look out for Piddle brews as they do some great ones!!

And also plenty of HB !! Tonight its some Slightly Speckled Hen :lol:
:drink:

(Good bump Vossy!)

Woodforde's Wherry - 3 and a half weeks in the bottle and it has now lost that yeasty taste. It was a really nice pint. Head stayed on it all the way to the bottom of the glass. Really happy with it. guna try and leave them alone now for another month! :nah:

I'm getting into the Holiday spirit by drinking a bottle of Very Bad Elf the spousal-unit picked up for me.

Nice beer but the alcohol content is high enough to kick you in the butt if you aren't careful.

- Scott

Just tea and squash today as I'm working then have my 2hr tech show on Bradley Stoke Community Radio this evening - although I did have a lovely half of Brewdog's Hoppy Christmas on Tuesday lunchtime.

Massively hoppy but still very very drinkable, and at 9% too. Went exceptionally well with the Hotdogs provided by Puravida's Grillstock - nice work lads...

A.O.B Lager kit :cheers:
and a bottle of wine made from LiDl,vitafit multivitamin mixed fruit juice drink.
IMAG0002-015_zps99714142.jpg

well worth making :thumb:

A generous measure of Black grouse, honey from uncles bees ,lemon and hot water.
Will it cure manflu? Don't care it's a good way to drink midweek without swmbo moaning lol! :cheers:

Just sinking a few pints of Coopers IPA and watching Get Carter :party:

Started off with a glass of mead and I've now had a couple of pints of AG3 which might well become my regular brew.

Looks nice vossy, where did you find that? I'm not drinking anything tonight, sampled quite a few down the local last night.

May try an on the rocks cider later, if I feel up to it! Have a good weekend all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back