Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use the AT v BrewStew thread and i'll change the title tomorrow (unless you two are still at it) :thumb:

I was looking through photobucket for a funny pic i thought i had and i came across this. Seeing as ye all had lovely pics before i thought i'd add this, taken by an idiot with a **** camera but hey the sun even shines on a dogs **** sometimes :lol:

P7220032.jpg

I would like to apologise to the admin for the size of that pic and here by put up my hands and blame photobucket :D

I have just poured a Caramel Kenny and I have cranked ACDC Black Ice up to the point where the windows are about to crack
Nastsy........... :thumb:
Wish me luck, I do this for the greater good.......

Sorry but Kenny is far too sophisticated for this....... So its fall back on TC. 5.7% for the rest of the night .
Oblivion awaits me. I just know that Im going to end up on 9 pints on a Highway to Hell........

Oh And its curry for tea. The fumes from the tarka dall onion, garlic and chilli addition are just like CS spray....

Williams Bros Midnight Sun.

Midnight Sun is a black Porter style beer, created from a blend of malted barley, oats, roast barley and chocolate malt, balanced with a generous handful of hops and a wee bit of fresh root ginger

I was looking for a porter in Tesco and this was all they had so figured it'd be ok. The ginger's quite prominent which I find a bit odd in a dark malty beer - but nonetheless it's a nice enough beer that leaves a spicy zing on the tongue.

Mmmmm, I had this a few weeks ago & thought it was disgusting, the ginger in it was just wrong & it went down the sink :sick:

Next team I'll read the description properly :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back