Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it might be swayed by the fact that AT and I are YET AGAIN having a drinking contest on a school night.... but i've got the bosses understanding ;)

BrewStew said:
i think it might be swayed by the fact that AT and I are YET AGAIN having a drinking contest on a school night.... but i've got the bosses understanding ;)

What is the story with that? we had lots of weekends and again it just happens on a school night :shock:

IIRC i think it was the family circumstances, on both yours and my occasions :(

Yea i'm just waking up ;) Didn't get up til 10.30 this morning and no work tomorrow either. Actually i can probably go for quite some time once i get warmed up :D

you're drinking (it seems) one every 30 mins. i'm drinking one every 45 ish.

not a bad catch up effort mate (it appears i'm slacking :lol: )

we'll see how the table turns when the take away arrives in about 15-30 mins.

i reckon because i'll be eating and not drinking, that you'll have caught me up... but i reckon that with a new burst of food energy i'll be fit for fighting till the wee hours :D

BrewStew said:
you're drinking (it seems) one every 30 mins. i'm drinking one every 45 ish.

not a bad catch up effort mate (it appears i'm slacking :lol: )

we'll see how the table turns when the take away arrives in about 15-30 mins.

i reckon because i'll be eating and not drinking, that you'll have caught me up... but i reckon that with a new burst of food energy i'll be fit for fighting till the wee hours :D

I'm the opposite, a good feed would slow me for about 2 hours

one day i might bring her to a meet up. she'll shock you with how much vodka she can drink in a night!

i'm no competition with her when it's a night on the spirits.

she used to be able to drink a LITRE of vodka in a night! and still aint far off that these days!

she's a proper alcy!!! (her words) :lol:

oh and we're both drinking Wasp Stinger by the pint glass

(what is it that's so attractive about a woman drinking from a pint glass eh?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back