Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BECKS :shock: :sick: you must be ****** :lol:

have a good brewday tomorrow mate :thumb:

Becks mate. A bit more manly than those fruit based drinks of yours. :rofl:

Still bloody horrible though. Which is why i'm trying to wash the taste away with JD. I can't be arsed to stagger out to the brewery for more ale. :roll:

not 'round 'ere it aint... the Chavettes drink that stuff 'round 'ere :lol:

I think i'm going to start with Dunfies forum brew :thumb:

The bottle is a tad cold at the moment, so it's warming up a little before opening ;)

Sampling while cornieing Wyndham Winder, Connie Bluebird, Ptarmigan. Wyndham turned out V well, clear and not fined the others drinkable but not clear after fining.

I've had a Eichbaum Pilsner (the missus wanted to share a bottle), a small taster of my IPA whilst I was weighing and crushing my malt, and now I'm on a Old Crafty Hen (a stronger version of OSH that's had some of the oak aged beer that GK use in the Suffolk Strong blended in) - quite nice (and you know how it pains me to say nice things about GK beers!).

I've just had a couple of Optic-which is actually Golden Promise Pale Ale. It's ok but is only a millisecond old so it'll improve yet.

Ok. For the duration of this week i'm going to try and leave my fine brews alone and polish off the spirits we still have left from our Wedding in March. I have 3/4 bottle of grants whiskey(i use that term 'whiskey' lightly here) 1/2 bottle of jose gold tequila, a bottle of gin and a bottle of vodka. None of which i particularly enjoy except the tequila. Which is a fabulous summer drink mixed with bitter lemon, which you can't get here unfortunately. The scotch can be mixed with coke or better still ginger beer, the gin with..er...something... probably and the vodka with anything you want. Even bisto gravy-don't ask, please. :roll: Actually i might buy a watermelon and do the christmas special in the antipodes and do a vodka watermelon. If you've not had this you should. It's fun and great getting ****** by eating something rather than drinking it. It's also a great way to make girls knickers fall down. But then so are my stunning good looks. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Jeez i'm funny. :roll:

I'm drinking TaRd 2 that's passed through my flash chiller... it actually makes the stout taste even better ! :wha:

i'll take a photo sometime cos it's weird seeing condensation on my taps and glass when the beer's stored at room temp

am four pints down and feeling wobbly... i guess MEB's right... i've turned into a lightweight :oops: :lol:

steve_flack said:
you know how it pains me to say nice things about GK beers!.

I choose beers by the addage "Everytime you drink Greene King - God kills a kitten" :lol:

In answer to the question in the post title I'm supping Altocumulus an EKG / First Gold laden pale ale once it comes up to room temperature the aroma is lovely.

I couldn't resist... i'm drinking Wasp Stinger and the monitor is now looking a little blurry :lol:

I'm having a few pints of Fools Gold, this is really starting to get nice in the keg now. I'm only having a few cause i seriously made a pig of myself last night :oops:

I no longer have the scotch left. Stayed up till 5am on sunday night slagging off all and sundry on the NZ dive forums. :twisted: Most people laughed, some got the hump. I'm quite well known here for voicing my opinion and get a fair bit of support for saying what needs to be said. Currently i'm still slagging off the **** who got the hump. A few even said i shouldn't drink if i own a dive charter boat? WTF? I own it i don't work on the bloody thing. The most annoying part is the three people who are getting annoyed avoid me cos they know i'll rip into them when i catch up with them. Complete self righteous knob heads-they make NM look like a great bloke. I'm hoping to 'bump' into them at the annual boaty thing at the weekend as i have a VIP ticket and will therefore be ****** up and slagging off the **** NZ beer. HA HA. I love being an idiot. :lol:

Currently enjoying a 'quality control' sample of my delicious Golden Promise Pale Ale. I think i'm going to stick with GP as my brewery Pale Malt. I much prefer the balance compared to MO. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back