Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just having a small sample of my Elderberry wine. it's coming along nicely and is crystal clear without any filtering or finings :thumb:

will bottle this as soon as the bottle filling machine arrives :party:

My last bottle of beer left in the house!

Wez's Bog Frog.

it's had 15 days in the bottle, and did have a slight hiss on opening. but zero head and not alot of carbonation. BUT... it's still feckin lovely :drink:

cheers Wez :thumb:

Just had a glass of the Amber Gambler from the FV. It has biscuity flavours from the amber malt but the Saaz takes the edge off them and gives it quite a bit of depth.

I've hooked a keg of 'Fledgling Pride' up to the beer engine tonight, this is somewhere in between 6% and 7% :wha:

I shall have to take it easy :roll:

Hollandia Strong Pils Lager - I only want the 250ml bottles Honest . . . The things I do for this craft . . . I was even contemplating Bud minis in Morrisons (207ml . . . Ideal for 10% Imperial Stout)

Estrella Damm Spanish lager while I wait for my bottle of Bishop's Finger to cool a bit - honest :oops:

(it's not too bad actually)

Tonight is yet more of my APA which seemed to go down well at LAB last night.
Mind you, after the German beers talk and tasting everyone's beer was well received ;) :drink:

Embryonic LAB blog/site thing here: clicky
it will have its own URL once I work out how to split my webspace :grin:

roger the dog said:
Estrella Damm Spanish lager while I wait for my bottle of Bishop's Finger to cool a bit - honest :oops:

(it's not too bad actually)

Yeah Yeah Yeah :rofl:

M'lud, exhibit A :-

DSC_0307-1.jpg

I've pinched another pint of taRd from the fermenter. it's now down to 1.018 with a couple of points left to go.

it's tasting great already though... i doubt this'll reach the keg let alone it's maturation date! :lol:

Deuchars IPA is lovely :drink:

A mate of mine's Mrs bagged me a D-IPA shirt, mug, 3 bottles, key ring and bottle opener the other day :party:

A quick pint of Fledgling Pride for me tonight :drink:

Just had a bottle of the Jolly Brewer's Lucindas Lager. Very nice.

At home now drinking what it sez in da sig.

I'm very much shamed to admit it . . . . Butwiper Minis . . . I need the bottles for my Imperial Russian Stout . . . 207ml Ideal for a 10%+ Beer, and at 5 quid for 10. . . . it only 50p a bottle . . . and they come with this sanitising solution in . .. . .

My name is Aleman and I have a problem

I'm drinking a pint of TaRd 2 at 11:30am...

For QA purposes of course ;)

whoops! that's gone straight to my head :shock:

spose that was a bit of a silly idea when i dont do breakfast :?

i think i'll have one more, just to be sure :lol:

My lovely GP Pale Ale. Which, although still green, is highly drinkable. A JD and Coke(or two, three or something :D ) Some fizzy bubbly stuff cos it was a friends BDay and a few Becks. I must be ****** to drink Becks. Tasteless, too cold and too fizzy. Yuk.
Off to beddies in a bit. Looking forward to starting on the boiling of my 2 day old wort tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back