Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stand back everyone, I've pulled myself a Fledgling Pride (abv - unknown but we believe it's very strong)

cor blimey Wez, not got school tomorrow?

i'm drinking Banana Bread Beer !!

Now drinking Robinsons "Old Tom Strong Ale" at 8.5%, it's no surprise it only comes in a 330ml stubby bottle :lol:

i've got a bottle of beer downstairs that was cask conditioned for two years... hold on lemmie find out the name and lets see if anyone's tried it

it's a Greene King Strong Suffolk Vintage Ale

the label reads "A unique blend of two classic ales BPA and Old 5X. Old 5X is aged in oak for 2 years. brewed in limited quantities"

anyone tried it?

it probably wont last long in my glass either! :lol:

i spent a flippin fortune (£60) in sainsbury's today on obscure ales... it's like a beer fest at my desk :party:

drank the oak aged stuff while brewing. it weren't bad. but wouldn't buy another. shame i bought two!

just finished a St Peter's Organic Ale and about to pick the next one ;)

Unfortunately it's still attached to my body. :cry:

i just mulled some wine to warm the old cockles cos its 8'c in my house :(

i'm drinking Abbaye - Biere de Belgique

it comes in a 750ml bottle with a champagne cork! oooooOOOOOOOOoooooooooh :lol:

I just drank a bottle of Fools Gold that i bottled Saturday, i didn't get to taste it while kegging/bottling and the suspense was killing me. It's clear and very drinkable already :shock: I can't wait to see how it tastes in a couple of weeks :D

I AM SPEED 'PULLIN' TONIGHT :shock:

After a mouse scared me last night in the garage, getting a beer is now a mission....

Get in, pull as fast as you can.... get out

It's like being 14 again!

Phew, i hate mice!

Wez said:
After a mouse scared me last night in the garage, getting a beer is now a mission

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

want me to bring my cat over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back