Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
joking aside.. i know your low on booze wez, but leave it a bit... when i got past the sweetness the flavours weren't quite coming through.

why not have a bottle of that wine you've got left? :lol:

:lol: I've only had a sample, not a session ;) It's coming along nicely in the Keg, dropping bright and nicely carbonated, it's definately a 6%er it got a warm feel to it.

I still have Bog Frog on the beer engine so I'd imagine i'll have a pint of that later!

Did you open all of the bottles you took?

BTW - The beer we made is fermenting away nicely, looking forward to seeing how those late Fuggles change the beer, hmm maybe we should come up with a different name for it. :hmm:

no, the mrs only opened the one thank god :lol:

does a change in aroma hops count as needing a new name? after all, it'll still taste the same :hmm:

Good, glad you have some to mature :thumb:

Harvest Gold Twist

what about using SWB as in Smod Wez and Brewstew.... wait i feel a SWmBo thing coming on :wha: :D

Oh! my! God!

Can a man not enjoy a wee glass of wine?

:whistle:

just finishing my last glass of wine from this bottle, and i'm gunna crawl into my pit :drunk:

NZPA. It's very easy to drink and therfore i'm running low. I'll be out of beer for a week soon :shock: :shock: :shock:

Perhaps it's time to start 'sampling' from the FV... (DESPERATE icon needed here :lol: )

Boys
Tonight I shall be mostly drinking..... Myself into oblivion. Me and my squaw are dragging the caravan 20 minutes down the road to a field behind the kings Arms in Litton Somerset where we wil retire to the pub get absolutley hammered to the point that I shall be unable to bite my fingernails..........
Oh and we will have all day sunday to do the same......
See yo Tuesday

Bumble Bee (Fairtrade) Honey Ale (from the Co-Op) - It's alright :thumb:

i'm completely out of my own beer :cry:

so decided i'd have an early sample of Wez's beer... i cant remember the name, and the bottles downstairs so cant be bothered to get it but i remember it's the 6% one

it's a lovely pint and although the bottle didnt hiss much on opening, it's got just the right amount of carbonation for my tastes :thumb: and cant taste the priming sugar :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back