Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleared the last six bottles of Wolf Bass rose on reducy in Asda this afternoon. Just enjoyed half a bottle with the remains of F---un Gordon's Shepherds Pie. £3.26 a bottle---very nice :drink:

Marstons Old Empire IPA 5.7% , I think that this is the best bottled Martons beer i've tried, i'd prefer it in a brown bottle but credit where it's due, this is a good bottled beer IMO :thumb:

I'm suppin a very young pint of Bog Frog to see if it's any good yet - it's drinkable but will definately benefit from another 10 minutes in the keg :thumb: :rofl:

Wez said:
I'm suppin a very young pint of Bog Frog to see if it's any good yet - it's drinkable but will definately benefit from another 10 minutes in the keg :thumb: :rofl:

I'm sure your patience will be rewarded. :lol:

I'm going to start with a Hefe :drink:

Having another couple of Bog Frogs, going easy tonight though, there's brewing to be done tomorrow :thumb:

Then again, I could just leave Smod & Brewstew to it and go back to bed :hmm:

Wake me when it's in the fermenters boys! :rofl:

:lol: I've agreed that Smod can take 20L away in exchange for a shed load of commercial ale he gave me 2 weeks ago :thumb:

I'm fermenting whats left :party:

During the brewday today, i sampled one or two snifters :thumb: Brewstews Rauchbier really stood out for me :clap: his Hedgehog aint half bad either

Cheers to Smod who left me with another load of ale to get through...again!

A bottle of Joseph Holt's Manchester brown ale, only 3.8 % but very tasty & not a million miles away from Batemans XXXB :hmm:

Hey! Its great to see that Avatar around these parts RTD :thumb:

I'm drinking.......

MERLOT!!!!

and not by the pint this time... it's in a proper wine glass and i'm making sure my pinky finger is on display for every sip :lol:

c'mon then MEB, here's your moment :grin:

:lol:

I might try a sample of Fledgling Pride later - just to see :hmm:

How was the one you had of it ......considering it was only in the bottle 3 days :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back