Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not well :cry:

The missus has informed me that i consumed 4 bottles of wine 'plus whatever else i threw down my gullett' yesterday. She could have said it quietly. My head feels like it's trying to split itself in half.

LOL I had a reet chuckle reading your posts earlier :thumb:

He's a cheeky one that BS isn't he? I hope he feels like **** in the morning. :lol:

:rofl: feel the love :party:

I've just opened my *ahem* first of the night, Erdinger Weizbier :drink:

MORNING MEB *BANG BANG BANG* on the door.... HOWS YOUR HEAD MATE??? **shouts a bit louder** CAN YOU SEE STRAIGHT???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm now on my 11th pint :D

hopefully i'll be good int' morning as it's HB n all. i aint mixing, no matter how much you guys insist :lol:

Good effort, hats off :thumb:

I'm on the wine :party: :rofl:

to Wez:

At least you admitted it :lol:

to AT:

Bring it on bitch! :twisted:

My head's getting better. :cool: A nice free range fry up helped, eggs fresh this morning from the hens, my own bacon and my own sausages. Yum. :D

Don't think i'm drinking wine tonight. Certainly not mixed with tequila and TC. :sick:

Surely my NZPA will be ready to 'test' by tonight. :lol:

ok woke up this morning feeling rather chirpy :D god knows why, i've got nothing but work to look forward to :lol:

I'm glad you had work, i'm not so glad that you felt fine though. :grin: I've recovered sufficiently to have a nice pint of porter. Very good it is too, but i'm limiting it to one tonight.

Again its Bernard Cerne Pivo . . . after the weekend I had I'm glad I took the opportunity during the SQL Server install to nip next doors to Tesco and buy the last 6 bottles of this . . . In fact I think I'll open (and Drink) a bottle of Coopers Bavarian Lager (all 1.5L of it) . . . I deserve it :lol:

corrr this stuff's nice :) i'm not a big fan of light/paler ales but i think my mix of several hops and malts has given it enough depth to satisfy my taste buds :) the bitterness isn't quite as powerful now though

Hot chocolate :oops: I promised my liver a few days off, the poor bugger has been working hard for months.

i'm thinking about having something strong... but the only strong thing i've got in stock is Merlot.

hmmm... :hmm: :hmm:

right, to save at least a little of my masculinity, i'm gunna have a PINT of wine :lol: .... seriously! :D

yep... that's the kiddy :D

200810142225_705.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back