Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MEB's drinking wine and wont admit it! :lol:

sorry MEB, couldn't resist :D

You bugger!

I have been indulging in a drop of 'fruit based drink for the ladies'. See i have admitted it.

I don't have any real drink ready. I could try a sneaky slurp of my NZPA that i kegged yesterday...

I'll get you back for that you sneaky bugger :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

feel free to point fun when i tackle my Merlot :D as i'll be in the same boat as you soon

oh i'm so gunna pay for that now aren't I? :lol:

i'm firm believer of getting back what you give, so bring it on :D

BrewStew said:

feel free to point fun when i tackle my Merlot :D as i'll be in the same boat as you soon

I will, you can rely on that... :P

I've hardened up now and opened the very last of my super turbo cider. Always up for a challenge me. ;) Not sure my wife is too happy with me laughing my head off at 1.10am though. Oh well, life is for living i suppose. You got on the Ale's yet BS or are you 'off to mow the lawn' you cheeky git. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've managed to drink myself half blind again. I blame... er... other stuff but it's not my fault... or something. Gonna swig this last gulp of Super turbo cider and crawl away to bed... Wonder if the missus fancies playing 'hide the party sausage'...

good man on toughing it up :twisted:

lawn is mowed. if you've passed out by now then fair play to ya mate :thumb: i'm just about to pop a bottle of Genius and sit in the sunshine for a bit.

had a mild panic earlier. came in after mowing the lawn to find my littlern on the floor barely able to breathe going blue at the lips and in a panic. ran upstairs to his bag to try to find his inhaler and the ******* bitch of an ex didnt pack it (again!) :evil: after struggling to get him to take mine without his bottle thingy for kids (cos he cant get the hang of breathing in and pressing the button) he finally managed to fluke a breath or two of mine and we got it sorted.

i'm so ******* ****** off and a snotty text message was promptly sent.

hes find now and watching his fave film Toy Story right now... phew!

i need a few cigs to settle my racing heart, and a pint of beer *insert wipes sweaty brow emote here*

I haven't passed out yet. Glad the little un's ok mate. You must have been pannicking a bit there. Glad i don't have to look after anyone else-i'm barely able to look after myself...

Finished the TC and have dragged the bottle of tequila in my room kicking and screaming. The missus has passed out now though. Perhaps it's due to the threat of my 'party sausage' :rofl:

good on ya mate! punish that liver :lol:

i panicked afterwards... adrenaline kinda set in.

had an escapade when he was a mere tot (bout 5 months old) where he was choking on food.
i was in my office and heard the ex (when i wsa with her) scream! he was blue in the lips and litterally not breathing. she said he was choking so i balanced him on his tummy in one hand and slapped his back with the other... at that point i wasn't scared of breaking ribs, i wanted him to breath... a massive lump and a **** load of vomit a moment later and he gasps. that was a releaf i can tell ya! and the one time i was glad to clear up baby vomit hehe... sorry if that made you squeamish :lol:

my 3 years of first aid training served me well as a teenager ;) he wouldn't have made it to the hospital had i not acted accordingly said the doctor later cos we took him in for a checkup anyways.

if anyones been in similar situations on here they'll tell you the same... it all goes slow motion and adrenaline pumps until afterwards... then it hits you and your a nervous mess hehe

Good on ya mate. As i'm 'apparently' a professional diver(they'd strike me off if they see my posts on here though :lol: ) i have to be up on my emergency first response or first aid techniques. They change every year anyway so it's good to refresh.

Oh dear SWMBO wasn't 'passed out' and has just commented on the fact that i'm supposed to be up in 3 hr's time to get the boat and kit ready. I've blamed you BS.

Time for some beddies. that shot of tequila has woken me up a little. Not good really. Think i may be 'on the big white telephone to god' in the morning...

About time with the sig :roll:

yeah i really should go on a refresher. back when i did it, they'd only just changed the recovery position technique from using their belt to haul them over, to using the knee as a lever! resuscitation changes yearly too.. back then it was 2 breaths and 10 heart compressions... i believe it's shorter now at 1 and 5 but not sure... should look it up actually!

yep blame me! everyone else does :roll: :lol:

is there such a thing as sailing while under the influence? :lol:

g'night mate, and sorry i'm a bit slow what with kids not breathing and everything :oops: :D

Enough of this talk of Fruit based drinks.
Cheddar ales is where Im spending my Sunday evening.
Wife is at work.
I have 2x Totty Potty, 1x Potholer and 1x Gorge best ( first time I saw it I thought it said George Best and wondered what effect it would have on my liver) Im in mid totty potty and I have to say its ratehr nice
If that dont do it I have 15 devonshire ales lurking in the chiller.I picked them up when doing the tourist thing at Tuckers Maltings in NEwton Abbot. If you ever get a chance to visit them take it. the tour of the Maltings is OK , Its the shop that got me. Its got 200 and odd ales for sale. A lot of them are supplied by tuckers.
Turns out they hold a beer festival in April on one of the Malting floors. Apparently its the mutts nutts. Im thinking about going next year. anyone else up for it?

Brewstew and MEB your posts above are utter class, if I'd have been drinking when reading them the screen would be wet :lol:

Frisp, sounds like you're in for a good night :party:

( first time I saw it I thought it said George Best and wondered what effect it would have on my liver)

:lol:

Im thinking about going next year. anyone else up for it?

Sounds like a cunning plan Baldrick :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back