Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for all the good wishes for Benson guy's

Here he is looking very sorry for himself and groggy, he's snoring right now :lol:

10102008856.jpg

awwww :)

stoppit you're really making me wanna go checkout my local dog rescue centre hehehehehe

whenever i see a sick pet i just wanna take it home and nurse it back to health

To get this thread back on track :oops:

I'm having a couple of pints of my forum brew, Kingpin then it's a selection of bottles Mrs Wez picked up for me

Badger Golden Glory
St Peters Organic
St Austell Tribute
Hardy Hansons Olde Trip

:drink:

oh st peters organic ale is flippin gorgeous!!! me ol man and i drink that everytime we meet.

i'm drinking the genius experiment gone wrong (i added too much hops by accident) :oops: ... even in the bottle for this long now it's still holding the overly bitter flavour... but i've got used to it and it's going down

Glad to hear Bensons o.k Wez...great news :party:
J_P that pups too cute :cool:

We have a Welsh springer on our books and if you thought English springers are big...think again :shock:
He's taller and longer than most labs and built like the preverbial out house....ruddy lovely dog :cool:

I've regularly give my dogs a break from the dry food and try the raw meaty bones diet clicky for a few days...seems to work well with our pooches :cool:
I've heard a lot of arguments against it but if you think about it...it makes perfect sense.

Beer talk...back on Tesco's finets IPA...a fine pint again :cool:

PS...using the RMB diet our dogs have no mouth odour and they're teeth are pearly white :cool:...their faeces have no smell either.

Vossy1 said:
Glad to hear Bensons o.k Wez...great news :party:
J_P that pups too cute :cool:

We have a Welsh springer on our books and if you thought English springers are big...think again :shock:
He's taller and longer than most labs and built like the preverbial out house....ruddy lovely dog :cool:

I've regularly give my dogs a break from the dry food and try the raw meaty bones diet clicky for a few days...seems to work well with our pooches :cool:
I've heard a lot of arguments against it but if you think about it...it makes perfect sense.

Beer talk...back on Tesco's finets IPA...a fine pint again :cool:

PS...using the RMB diet our dogs have no mouth odour and they're teeth are pearly white :cool:...their faeces have no smell either.

He Vossy about the RMB diet thing, whats the jist of that? (i have enough forums to surf without getting involved in a raw meaty bone one as well :lol: )
Does it not fill them full of parasites? i could see our two loving a few days on that diet although i imagine the fighting over the bones would be immense (they love each other apart from when it comes to grub :D ).

Wez glad to hear benson is on the mend :thumb:

Oh BTW im on my house ale, my belgian wit and carolans choc pops :grin:

Does it not fill them full of parasites?

I hope not db, I buy most of the stuff for my two from the supermarkets, and as such it should be parasite free :shock:
It's amazing how cheaply you can feed your pups 'healthily', and a lot more naturally than most pet foods!
I also pick up a lot of roadkill :shock: :shock: pheasants/rabbits...etc...etc...they contain a lot of natural parasites, ie, fleas, ticks, worms etc, but I reckon a lot of the s**t the vets puts in my 2 will sort that out :?

Glad to hear Bensons ok. :D

My dog gets two or 3 days a week with just bones. I didn't know there was a forum about it! I hunt a lot so i'm usually butchering something once a week. The only pain with it is when i mow the lawn and i end up getting bones smashing around under the mower. As V said his breath is fine and his nicest feature is his perfect teeth. I don't smell his **** so can't say about that :lol:

I've had a right mix of beers today-some old wheatbeer i found. pretty yuk really. probably why it haad lasted since 12/07. Would have been one of my first kits. i've hada couple of JD & cokes and a couple of tequila's and some scotch and coke and a few pints of Jan's porter. Now i'm on my last bottle of super turbo cider. Which is pretty foul but knocks you over pretty quick. So i'll be talking ******** for the next hour before i pass out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

slacking a bit now. turbo cider is winning...

oh sod it... i'm gunna crack a bottle of Genius open and join you MEB :twisted:

lets see if this e-cig can keep up with me when i'm drinking

Always good to hear one of our members having a good session :drunk:

I'm almost out of HB now :shock: I have 100L just come ready for kegging and i'm brewing again next weekend but it's not good, I think one of the kegs of my Hobgobin clone might be tapped young :oops:

Shall be on the Kingpin tonight until the keg is dry then commercial beers :drink:

i've gotta get me some dammed scales :( i'm now down to just a few bottles.

if i dont get a brew on soon i'll only have wine to choose from :shock:

How's Benson this evening Wez? another night on the couch or is he on his feet again??

Cheers for checking :thumb:

He had a shaky start, didn't want to eat, but he's rallied around a bit tonight and is getting back to being more of himself, hoping that he will be back to form a bit more tomorrow. It's understandable, it looks like he's had about 1.5 foot of cuts by the looks of things :cry:

Strong coffee, grapefruit juice. I feel like a drunk a tad too much yesterday. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back