Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtesy of Smod I'll be sampling a few different beers tonight :party:

Starting with, Harpoon IPA :)

Right the Harpoon IPA was nice, very floral and i'd say a session drink (although it is 5.9%) the one i'm drinking now, the BrewDog Punk IPA has much more balls, I'll sit on the fence though and say I like both for different reasons.

I'm drinking water, with the odd can of fizzy pop, Someone send me some brewing suplise please. Only done 2 weeks and I got 6 to go.

:cry: I bet you could get away with making a turbo cider :grin:

was away with a lad pnce who decided it would be a good Idea to try and ferment pure orange juice, with a little bit of extra sugar it worked out quite well in the end. must remember some stuff next time I go away.

Lemonade :shock:

I'm looking forward to seeing what Aleman kicks off with when his 2 weeks is up :party: (is that tomorrow?)

Wez said:
I'm looking forward to seeing what Aleman kicks off with when his 2 weeks is up :party: (is that tomorrow?)
No it finished yesterday :party: :party: :party:

I started with 2 bottles Of Bernard Cerne Pivo . . . then onto the Single malts . .. finished a bottle of Clynleish . . . Not good this morning :D

Aleman, glad to see your back on track :thumb: :drink:

This talk of malts makes me want to go get a bottle of Coal Illa :drunk:

My no drinking in the week thing ended early tonight, i've had a half of kingpin ;)

:rofl:

Badger - Blandford Fly

Too much Ginger for me, also, if anyone has one, smell it it's got the aroma of Cumberland Sausage, which I like - just not in my beer!

Wez said:
My no drinking in the week thing ended early tonight, i've had a half of kingpin ;)

:rofl:

It's a bumpy road :lol:
My no drinking in the week thing is starting next week, i only hope i do as well as you Wez :D

I've sampled my first drop of home brew Eskimo Stout tonight that I've had in about two months - been too busy to brew recently. Not allowed any more though as it is earmarked for junior brewers first birthday at the end of the month. :roll:

EB the temptation must be awful :shock:

I'm having a steady couple of Kingpins :whistle:

We have a poorly pup :cry:

My best friend in whole world is having to spend a night at the vets, looks like the poor lad is going to have to have an operation tomorrow :cry: hoping evertything turns out ok :pray: :pray: :pray:

Gonna raise a glass to Benson tonight, he might get under my feet sometimes, or wake up the neighbours barking when I take him out for a walk, he might be a nob-head, but he's our nob head and I just want my Springer back home :cry: :cry:

awww :( i love springers... had one when i was a lad, and he was just as loopy and hyper-active as me so we made a great pair. mum gave Sam away to a gamekeeper cos she couldn't handle us both after only 6 months :(

i'm drinking the very last of my kit cider. the hedghog at the bar ran out last night... so that's it after this... a dry bar... :( :( :( :( NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!

all i've got left is my overly bitter genius, and the wine and i aint drinking that on a school night!

must get some scales and get another brew on pronto!

:cheers: To Benson, i hope he's okay mate ;)
Tonight i'll be drinking a skipful of Cascade stout, this has really come into it's own in the last few weeks and i feel it's time to put some manners on it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back