Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking Hedgehog Bitter, the group brew.

it's not my most favourite beer i've brewed, mainly because it's got alot more hop character and not alot of malt character, while i prefer the otherway around... you hop heads would enjoy it though :D

So far..

Badger Golden Glory (the peach blossom one) - I have about 2 bottles of this a year and really enjoy them at the time, but couldn't ever drink it as a regular bottled beer, nice for a change.

Jennings - Cumberland Ale - I fell in love with this beer from the cask in Keswick a few years ago, the bottle isn't a patch on how it was then but still a nice beer.

CIMG0657300x400.jpg

Forum bitter :drink:
Having 2 days off work, so this doesn't count as mid week drinking :lol:

Looks nice V :cool:

I recognise that left hand tap :whistle:

2 Pints of Kingpin and a Bottle of Batemans Combined Harvest - nice but too fizzy :cry:

It's all gone wrong for me, i've tried to hold it togther but as i type this after eating a tandoori mixed grill from "The King Of Spice" iam sipping the free bottle of Lambrini that arrived with it :oops:

Sorry guys i feel dirty :oops:

:party:

Thats it, have a laff at the Wez, so drunk all he can do is grab a bottle of lady wine :oops:

Tandoori Mix Grill was lovely :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Drinking

Schofferhofer Hefeweizen from Aldi, 5% Wheat beer.

Bloody hell, it's just as difficult to type as to pronounce after having a few!!!

Whatever posessed you to drink that Wez? you've got copious amounts of beer, and the mrs could've drank that :wha:

you'll be wearing your mrs' clothes next :shock:

I've run out of homebrew :shock: :oops:

Bishops Finger
Waggledance

Next up : Dufies Old Grumpy :thumb:

On my house ale, but i'll be sitting down to some red vino and spag bol soon :D

Red wine and Spag Bol Mmmmmm

I have a slow cooked chicken and sweet potato thick sauce curry in the oven :party:

Lots of time for ale :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back