Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
total of 3 pints down today, so i guess your on catch up :lol:

said to the boss on the way out, that i should be in on time depending on how hungover i am! he understood ;) what an awesome boss :drink:

Just on #2 :oops:
But on a brighter note Kitoog just called over with 2 bottles of ESB and a bottle of Choc Treacle Stout for me :D

get in!

i've been supping this one a bit slower. it's taken me nearly an hour to drink the 4th :oops:

necking the last of it now and will be wondering to the bar for the 5th in just a sec.

i told SWMBO that if she necked her pint, she'd be ahead of you... she's now got an empty glass and you're now being beaten by a girl!!! :D

halfway down #5.

**** i just realised, i've not eaten a thing today :shock:

Claire has joined me in the office for numerous cigarettes and pints too, so i dont have to keep popping back to see if you've passed out yet :lol:

I never eat on an empty stomach :lol:

:rofl:

BrewStew said:
Claire has joined me in the office for numerous cigarettes and pints too, so i dont have to keep popping back to see if you've passed out yet :lol:

I never eat on an empty stomach :lol:

:rofl:

I ain't going down no more Mickey
:lol:

:lol:

will be starting #6 v soon :thumb:

take away ordered.

she and i agree that this is no time for cooking... it's time for drinking!!! :lol:

yes i am cos i was still a bit light headed by the time i got home two hours later :lol:

# 4 = choc treacle stout, that's my take away ;)

I think it's only fair to warn you that you caught me on the wrong day, i'm so thirsty :thumb:

and i think it's only fair i say that we've got 12 pieces of chicken and chips on their way within the next hour to stoke the fires, ready for the boil ;) :lol:

Aleman said:
This is going to end in tears :D

Not at all it'll end in somebody sleeping on a keyboard :lol: :lol:

Just to say i have to go watch ultimate fighter at 10pm but i'll still be suppin :D

Who's going to last the distance, shall I add a poll :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back