Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been slaving over the instalation of my bio diesle reactor and I have to appologise for my absence. i have had enough out in that garage for today and Im now :drink: settling in by the fire :drink: with a Keg of Tard :drink: ... wish me luck

I'm now going for "a half and a half" Caol Ila / Fledgling Pride chaser :drink:

SWB :drink: Now it's aged a bit it's just great.

Thanks Wez and Brewstew :cheers:

I'm just sampling a bottle of snpaish that is nowhere ready :lol: I was worried that it wouldn't carbonate because it was over 3 weeks in the conical with me dropping out yeast all the time. Thankfully those us-05 babies hang on in there til their dying breath :D You gotta love that yeast :thumb: Anyhoot it's as green as fcuk but has huge potential
After that i'll be tackling 7 cans of Smithwicks. Only the best for me :lol:
Actually i was in the offie a while ago and as i was getting out of the beep beep a guy pulled up in a huge ignorant lump of a Land Rover Discovery. A brand new one, i was expecting him to buy wine or champers the way he was dressed, i nearly dropped when he made a beeline for the dutch gold :shock: Tight git :lol:

Smod - yep it's nice isn't it :thumb:

Brewstew - 15 bottles sorted and ready for tomorrow night's meet-up :thumb:

I'm not sure you'll like it though, faaaarrrr to hoppy for you, probably best if I just drink them :hmm:

:lol:

he's either spent too much on the gas guzzler and suit to be able to afford the good stuff, or it's his tightness thats made him able to afford it.

made me laugh when i saw a Ferrari F360 pull up at the pump when i was filling up. i thought... nice ride... then the driver got out and i swear he'd been to oxfam or something :rofl:

Dutch Gold?

That sounds like another way of saying...

Golden Shower?

Wez said:
Brewstew - 15 bottles sorted and ready for tomorrow night's meet-up :thumb:

I'm not sure you'll like it though, faaaarrrr to hoppy for you, probably best if I just drink them :hmm:

15 ??! i've only got 6 bottles coming your way... four TaRd 2 and two Wasp Stingers :oops:

just sort me out like for like mate... i'll feel too guilty giving you 6 and walking away with 15 :shock:

His ass! Now thats taken it to another level :shock:

Wez, have you still got that Hedgehog earmarked for Vossy? seeing as you're not going to the meetup, i might aswell have those back and take them up to manchester with me

Ok BS - thats cool, if i'm honest I think you'll appreciate it as it has turned out a good beer, but it's probably not your cup of tea, it's hop dominant, would you agree smod?

Re - Hedgehog - I have 1 bottle for V1 iirc - and yep I can pass that back :thumb:

There's even a song about dutch gold, it's to the tune of some football chant
D U T
C H G
O L D
Dutch Gold for me :lol: :lol:

It really is the worst beer you'll ever taste, all the raging alcos around here drink it, well the ones that don't brew their own anyway :rofl:

Wez said:
Ok BS - thats cool, if i'm honest I think you'll appreciate it as it has turned out a good beer, but it's probably not your cup of tea, it's hop dominant, would you agree smod?

cool, well if it's too hoppy, then i'll store it till it's mellowed some.

Wez said:
Re - Hedgehog - I have 1 bottle for V1 iirc - and yep I can pass that back :thumb:

ONE?! i'm sure there were two! :wha: :lol:

There are TWO, you told me to have one though :wha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back