Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm. something for the new year methinks... unless i put it on the xmas list for SWMBO :lol:

Wez I agree Caol Ila is the king of the Islay malts, which in their turn are the collective kings of Whisky IMHO.
Although I do like having a bunnahabhain in hand, a good roaring fire to warm my feet, The cat in my lap...... And the wife out at work in the cold dampness of a winters night - Bliss.

Too hot here for any of that old malarky. :mrgreen: I'm training hard with my Golden Promise Pale Ale. Could've done with another month of conditioning as it's a bit bitter. But i've got to train hard to even remotely keep up with A T and BS.

MEB sinks the last remaining dregs and JOGS off to get another...

a bottle of Corona extra. :sick: I reckon 'La cerveza mas fina' must be mexican for 'tastes like *****'
No wonder the chav's put a bit of lime in the neck...

steve_flack said:
A mate of mine refers to it as 'Mexican Bandit's ****'

I think i'd rather drink Mexican Bandit's ****. I'm not a big fan of lager but it was bloody awfull. There's a third of a 330ml bottle left this morning. Must be bad if i won't drink it.

while waiting for the mash to do it's thing... i'm supping another SWB :drink:

it's growing on me :D

I'm drinking some 8.2% cider i discovered in the supermarket today. I think it's quite nice but i'm a tad pickled. I blame the bank for giving me a new, bigger, shinier credit card. And the wifey for not taking it off me. :roll:

I'll be raising a glass to my best friend who I sadly had to have put to sleep today.

:drink: to Benson

Sleep well sunshine

jamesb said:
Wez said:
I'll be raising a glass to my best friend who I sadly had to have put to sleep today.
:drink: to Benson
Sleep well sunshine

I'll raise a glass to that

:drink:

Sorry about the dog W. I buried my last two ridgies on the river bank near here. I always give them a whistle when I'm down there. But life goes on.

That's bad news Wez :(

I'm having my first pint of Premium bitter (Forum Brew) in Bensons memory . . . Having bottled it this afternoon I reckon it should be carbed by now ;)

drank lots of TC last night, as did the mrs.. and woke this morning with a spring in my step :wha: ... weird.

now drinking tea :D

oooh i've gone over 2000 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back