Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fledgling Pride :drink: I think that my beer engine was designed just to serve this beer :thumb: it's proper nice!

Though.........It's not right for the home made slow cooked lamb curry i'm about to enjoy, so i'm gonna have a couple of hoegaardens with that :D

Then.......a whisky or two :eek:

i'm drinking Smokeydokey, my rauchbier that's been in the keg 3 days

i've got a nasty habit of drinking young beers :lol:

A pint of "Sunshine" brewed on Sunday 30th November - kegged this evening .. so from brewday to glass in under 2 weeks :cool: Tastes good even if a bit green. I have 3 kegs of it to go at so one of them will mature properly :lol:

Wez said:
A pint of "Sunshine" brewed on Sunday 30th November - kegged this evening .. so from brewday to glass in under 2 weeks :cool: Tastes good even if a bit green. I have 3 kegs of it to go at so one of them will mature properly :lol:

Looks like you and Stew like them young :rofl:

Wednesday i drank free wine.
Yesterday i think i drank everything.
Tonight i'm drinking more free wine.

Had a couple of Atwez Ale's last night. It's just starting to clear nicely now after about 3 weeks cold conditioning. I have roughly half a cornie left so i'll be saving that for the xmas festivities. Going to try a pint or 3 of Styrian slapper tonight. I have two cornies worth and they are both at the 3 week(ish) mark. Chances are some of it will make it to maturity. :D

I've had a 'Sunshine' but MEB's just made me want to try my Christmas Ale, so a pint of "Carvers Christmas Ale" is next up :thumb:

Tis funny that it's summer here so i'm brewing summery ales while you guys are enjoying winter warmers. I fancy a pint of Shelob now. May have to brew a batch soon...

You must be longing for the soggy winters, dreary days, going to work and coming home in the dark, having to scrape the ice off your car, slipping on your **** when you put the bin out, getting a cold every other week (I could go on)...

You must be gutted with all that sunshine....

:P ;)

Yeh, it's awfull. Getting woken up at 5.30am cos you went to bed drunk and didn't close the curtains. Having to wear shorts and T-shirts all the time. Using the 'outside oven' every night to cook with. Getting in the spa for 5 mins and then overheating. Gawping at all the beautiful, scantily clad ladies. Having to drink small glasses of beer cos it heats up to warm in ten mins. Wandering down to my Bay to get a feed of mussels cos i can't be arsed to cook anything else. Fresh egg's and veg from the garden.

I don't know how i cope really. :lol:

Lovely, i'm just off to have a sprout sandwich :sick:

blackberry and orange wine. blended at start-up, there's a new thread passing on the very sparse details of what i can remember and i recommend giving it a try and , unlike me (doh), keeping some records so you can post them!

Is there anything you won't turn into wine P? :lol:

I'm having a few celebration ATWEZ Ale's. This is getting very good now, very good indeed. :cool:

If it is flavoured with badger milk i reckon it may be a goer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back