Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wez said:
Ah, it's like Tennants Super then...

No Tennants Super is strong innit? this is horrible tasting urine. If you ever end up at a party in this town there's always some waste of air that turns up with a six pack of Dutch Mould and drinks everything else and leaves with his six cans of Dutch Mould cause nobody else is desperate enough to drink it.

did you not have one to yourself?

i know we had one while i was there.

i'm tryna think what i brought.. i know i brought 6 bottles. one was the very last rauchbier. one or two must've been wasp stinger.... and...

oh fuckit.. if you didn't have one to yourself mate, then keep one back... and give it a review ;)

at least Vossy will at least get to taste one and tell me his thoughts too.

:thumb:

A T said:
Wez said:
Ah, it's like Tennants Super then...

No Tennants Super is strong innit? this is horrible tasting urine. If you ever end up at a party in this town there's always some waste of air that turns up with a six pack of Dutch Mould and drinks everything else and leaves with his six cans of Dutch Mould cause nobody else is desperate enough to drink it.

that reminds me of one git that always used to turn up to our parties with a four pack of tesco value lager, would stick it in the fridge and immediately help himself to a can of decent stuff, and drink alot more than 4! until i eventually got sick of his antics and swiped a can out of his hand and replaced with his **** water lager... told him he was a cheapskate c*nt and booted him out of the door :lol:

funnily enough the next party my mate threw, this guy turned up with a crate of Guinness!!!

ahhhh them were the days :D

BS - you brought x3 and we tried x1 leaving x2

You said could I pass one on to V1 and keep the other for myself? Happy to pass them both back though :thumb:

Wez said:
BS - you brought x3 and we tried x1 leaving x2

You said could I pass one on to V1 and keep the other for myself? Happy to pass them both back though :thumb:

i remember now and you're correct.. i did only bring 3 of the Hedgehogs. one we shared when we were there... the other we shared was the rauchbier.

i'm not tryna sound like i'm quarrelling mate, go ahead and keep one.. i got it wrong :oops: i'm sorry.

:lol: it's not a big issue :grin:

Just wasn't sure if you wanted me to pass 2 to V1 or not :lol:

:lol:

i'm sorry mate.. reading back through my posts i sounded like a right ****!

i genuinely thought i left two for Vossy.

you've left that sat there a while.. it must be well over two months old! that's a record for my beer :lol:

:rofl:

Vossy if you read this, you can feck orf - you're only getting 1 bottle ;) :lol:

:rofl:

that beer is officially a Black Cat VINTAGE as far as i'm concerned... infact i'm actually quite jealous you've got them both..

i'll give ya a tenner for both of them back :lol: just kidding

so when are you gunna review it? :grin:

You could give him a can of Dutch Gold to replace the other bottle :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Frisp... how's the Tard?

i asked earlier but there's been a fair few posts since :D

BS - I'm planning a forum-a-thon - maybe next weekend :thumb:

I have beers from Aleman that he sent me around a year ago :oops:

ohhhhhh FECK!

i just realised what day it is and that i've got to work tomorrow :(

i'm not drunk!

i'm just gutted that the weekend has gone already... and just as i was beginning to tuck into the beer too :(

i'm glad I went with the 'half and a half' option tonight ;) appreciating good whisky chased down wi good ale :cheers:

i've been giving serious thought to giving that alcotech yeast and whiskey essence a try... not that it's anything to compare to whiskey when it wont be distilled... but still worth a go i reckon :thumb:

aye, worth a try :thumb: we expect a full report if you try it ;)

Despite the family origins I don't drink Whisky that often, but when I do I love the smoky/peaty-ness of a good Islay malt, Caol Ila for me is worth the spend :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back