Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 3x Resolve Extra's have made no difference to how I feel.....only 1 thing for it.

I'm gettin a beer :drink:

Edit .... 1 pint of Sunshine - feel great again :party: "Bloody Resolve, my ****!"

No work for the next 9 days, I feel a beer coming on :drunk:

Sunshine!

Flippin 'eck, 9 DAYS!!!!! :shock:

Jammy git. :drink:

Ah, I had to work Christmas so I don't feel too Jammy :lol:

I didn't have to go in Christmas Day or Boxing Day but was on call and we were busy :cry: servers down, comms lines down, users not able to vpn in from home was a bigger issue than normal. New Years day was quiet though :thumb:

Bet you needed a few beers :drink: to get you through that lot. :rofl:

Drinking leftovers from New Year's Eve.

LAGER !!!!

Becks, Grolsch but had a Fullers ESB and a Theakston's XB before to get me ready. :thumb:

By the way, Theakston's XB is on in my local Sainsbury's for £1 a bottle !!! :drink:

aye right i have to pop to Sainsbo tomorrow so i'm havin that :D

I'm drinking Styrian Slapper, which has just started to come good. :cheers:

Enjoying a pint of Sunshine tonight - very nice too :drink:

No work tomorrow :party:

Cup of Green Tea with lemon. :sick:

I've got work tomorrow. :cry:

on my 4th pint of Turbo Cider that i've called Witches Tit... cos it's as flat as :lol: it's clear as a bell though and tastes great :thumb:

How was the 'tit served Brew? Bottled? I ask as i'm thinking of cornying a bit batch of TC this week :cool:

I'm on cider at the moment, Thatchers Spartan - Chinese to be ordered later will be on the Sunshine soon :grin: don't you just love holidays from work :party:

it was set to 30 PSI and left outside in the sub zero conditions for about 6 hours to try and get some life in it before the party. surprisingly it wasn't totally flat. after the party i reduced it down to 1 psi per degree c which is my normal rule of thumb. it's pleasantly fizzy, but not strongbow fizzy if you get what i mean? another few days at this pressure and it should be perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back