Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gluten for punishment - back on the Sunshine again :rofl:

Expect another coffee post tomorrow :lol:

Also hoping to get to some St Peters IPA and maybe a glass or two of a nice Merlot :drunk:

I treated myself to a bottle of Hobgoblin this evening.

Not the same as from the cask - but still lovely :drink:

I've felt hung over pretty much all day today :(

But as it's Friday.....I might have another beer :drink:

I'm drinking Marston's Smooth in my old local :sick: . They've got rid of the real ale now i'm not in here drinking it all the time.

The Oak Tree is dead. Long live the Oak Tree.

Which yeast did you go for crE - I'm staring at 20 cartons of AJ and only have s04 :hmm: I think BS prefers s04 iirc but I have favoured Youngs Cider Yeast - I think this is getting the s04 treatment :)

Funnily enough I already had a pack of youngs cider yeast in the cupboard, but I opted for the so4 and went out and bort some as recomended by stew, tastes awesome!

Cant say anything about the cider yeast as I've only done one TC!

My next TC will probably be with the youngs cider yeast though.

Just pitched the s04 :thumb:

20L Turbo Cider - Done!

A few times, but only ever in 4.5L batches in a demi & bottled - this is destined to be cornied :thumb:

I'm now on my Simply Susan - it's still a bit green (and I shouldn't be drinking it yet :oops:) but it's turning into a cracking pint. Lovely bitterness and a nice dark colour. :drink:

Purity UBU Amber Ale and very nice too :drink:

Roll on the drums please... Drrrrrrrrrr... Turbo Cider! Aftewr two failed attempts i decided to have a thrid and final go and it's very rather good. :cheers: BS, here's to your tc thraed. :thumb:

is that two failed brewstew TC's and one success? or is this the first time you've done it my way?

glad to hear you got it sussed mate... it's good stuff ennit? :D :drunk:

I've been on call for a week and as such have been on the wagon. Not on call tonight so I am having some Snow Leopard as a small celebration. :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back