Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Porter, pints of it. :drink: Chilled down to 9C cos it's so hot here at the moment. :cool:

oh MAN i'm drinking fast tonight... i've drunk 3 pints of Winter Sunrise (6.2%) in under 20 mins! :shock:

i've had too many drinks of Winter Sunrise tonight.. and probably said some things i shouldn't have tonight... so i'm gunna go to bed and hope things will ok in the morning :thumb:

i'm daring to tackle a Hedgehog mild... it's going down very slowly though :lol:

A pint of crafty Hen...this stuff is the bees knees :drink:
Depth of flavour is superb, but then again it would be, being a mix of ales, one being 5 year old and 12% :cool:

Well worth the £2.51 price

I'm gonna get some of that V :cool:

I'm on Twin Rhombus :drink: SShhhhhhh don't wake it, it only a baby, less than 2 weeks from grain to glass :oops:

Planning on having a 'good ol drink' tonight :thumb:

I'm well in the swing tonight. Started with a bottle of GBH, then a pint of Siberian Tiger, a quick bottle of Glen Stout and am now on some Rioja (which was to go with the fajitas). :cheers:

6 pints of Porter, a whole spit roast rooster and a few daft cocktails i've decided to make as i can't be arsed to go out to the brewery and pour some more porter.

There is NOTHING like eating your own home grown chicken. Especially spit roasted and basted well with a lovely spicy malaysian recipe i got from a newspaper in malaysia. The roosters weren't that old so we had a whole one each. They took two hours on the spit untill perfectly cooked.

MEB slobs back into his chair with a satisfied grin on his face. :D

Sounds great MEB :clap:

I'm just suppin a bottle of Abbot Ale :? before having one or two pints of Twin Rhombus a homemade chinese meal and an early nighy :cool:

Last night i had a bottle of Twisted Thistle IPA-very nice. A bottle of Black Sheep Ale-very ordinary but had a nice malty profile.

I've been off the beer for far to many days so after a brief encounter with Brewstew on facebook today i have officially fallen off the wagon :roll: well it is a bumpy road :lol:

I have just completed the mash of my Glen Stout. I'll do the boil tomorrow night and I get blood my new CFC in active duty. ;)

The means that I have earned a couple of beers so I am going to start with a bottle of GBH. :cheers:

I won a bottle of Wychwood Goliath in the raffle of the SCB Meeting at the weekend so I am drinking it now. All I can say it that it isn't very good - very sulphury. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back