Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
settling down with a pint of Smokeydokey .... mmmmm it's maturing nicely in the bottle :drink:

I drank three pints of banana milkshake last night.

Imagine my MEB style shock when my wee came out bright green.

I'm drinking to my Health. Long live the Drinking Comp King for Jan 09.

Harviestoun - Haggis Hunter

The label says, Pale & Crystal malt with Fuggles, EKG and Styrians.

A very refreshing pint indeed :cool:

Pre Lamb dinner...Twin Rhombus & SA Gold
With Dinner... Shiraz
Later..Brewdog Punk IPA & Sierra Nevada Summerfest

I love sundays :thumb:

Having a few of my Bouncing Squirrel it was my 3rd AG and it tasts better all the time.

The Brewdog Punk IPA was awesome - I love their write up on the bottle :lol:

Now on Sierra Nevada Summerfest - just told the Mrs I want a case of this for my Birthday in July :thumb:

I'm knocking back the Sunrise while making... or rather mixing, as i'm merging tracks and beat mixing them into a compilation cd for the car as i'm sick of standard radio, but dont have any decent CD's

so far the first tracks that i've found that will mix REALLY well are

01 - Kaskade - Move for me
02 - Kim Sozzi - Feel your Love

if you listen carefully they've got very similar repeating backing riffs ;)

trying to think what should follow... am listening to energy98 for more ideas :D

I wasn't gonna drink tonight........but ah, feck it!

I wanted to see how the cask breather works with the beer enginer and a cornie so I'm suppin a Harvest Gold - bloody impressed. This is the beer that I made using the mash from my IPA with some crystal thrown in :party:

i'm now 5 songs into my mix... and 6 pints of sunrise down :shock: :drunk:

the playlist entails so far:

Kaskade - Move For Me
Kim Sozzi - Feel your Love
cascada - faded (wide boys electro edit)
Ian Carey - Get Shaky
Kim leoni - Medicine

although Kim Leoni's track is bloody hard to mix... i had to quite literally snap mix it in :? but fortunately it's bpm matches ian carey's so it doesnt sound too bad.

total CD length so far: 14 mins (they're short tracks)

Wez said:
The Brewdog Punk IPA was awesome - I love their write up on the bottle :lol:

Now on Sierra Nevada Summerfest - just told the Mrs I want a case of this for my Birthday in July :thumb:

Ah, now you've tried the Brewdog again you like it eh! :thumb: :cheers:

I'll have to get a couple more myself, haven't had one for a month or so. :drink:

Wez said:
I wasn't gonna drink tonight........but ah, feck it!

I wanted to see how the cask breather works with the beer enginer and a cornie so I'm suppin a Harvest Gold - bloody impressed. This is the beer that I made using the mash from my IPA with some crystal thrown in :party:

There's always an excuse to test something !!! :nono: Only whilst testing you lose some beer, so mustn't let it go to waste then. :lol: :lol: :drink:

Not been in very long from work..Having a pint of very cold Big Kenny...Its Minus 2 Degrees here so the beer which I keep in my garage is a bit too cold for me but I suppose I will manage :lol: :lol: ..:cheers:

Just got back from the Villa game, I'm having a very apt bottle of Victory Ale :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back