Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to have a beer tonight but as Oz & James are on, it's rude not to :thumb:

what better excuse do i need to drink a beer in excess than "i need the bottles for what's fermenting" :lol: so am ploughing through the Smokeydokey so i've got 80ish empty bottles for this weekend. got about 30 to go :cool:

averaging 10 bottles a night now for the past 5 nights... now THAT's good training :D

Good excuse BS :thumb:

I'm on Sunshine again, think the keg will end tonight :( then it's bottles of St Austell Tribute one of the best bottled beers IMO :thumb:

i've decided to have another pint of Winter Sunrise. i might have the botty burps tomorrow :lol:

the rauchbier doesn't taste quite as good after a pint winter sunrise :(

i might switch to Hedgehog mild even though it's under 4% :thumb:

i'm back on the smokey tonight... need more free bottles for the kegging and bottling day tommorrow :thumb:

got bored of smokey and decided to sample the elderberry wine and post an update.

i think i'll be sticking to the wine! :oops:

While i'm waiting for a couple of bottles of St Austell Tribute to come up to temp and i'm cooking tea I'm tucking into a couple of cold bottles of Hoegaarden.......very soothing on my sore throat :thumb: (well thats what i've told Mrs Wez) :whistle:

mmm hoegarrden. i havent had that in over a year.. i must try a clone of it sometime!

After many a fine pint of Lanlord - may I be excused for being slightly ... tipsy ;)

P.S. St Austell's Tribute is a lovely pint.

Porter-now a day in the keg. Lovely.
Honey Brown(ish) Ale from the Fv. Lovely

I shall be cracking open a Fox's Nob very shortly :drink:

I've put the nob away for a while, Ruddles County at the moment - it's better than I remember :hmm: Or am I just thirsty? My mouth was as dry as a camels shoe :hmm:

Having a cheeky half of TC that Mrs Wez made :thumb: served from the Corny, it's really quite nice :) Will use Youngs Cider Yeast next time though i've decided that I prefer it to s04 :thumb:

PS - Have been able to walk the new puppy now :party: loving going on walks (albiet short ones) again :cool:

i'm meet, pleased to drunk you! :drink:

corrr this Winter Sunrise is good *hic* ... 6.2 perceentasomethingbolloxfeckarsegirls :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back