Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A BrewDog Paradox - 10% stout matured in ex-whisky casks. VERY NICE INDEED!!

Got it in Oddbins, definitely worth seeking out if you like 'em strong and dark. Drinks way too easily for a 10%er, lovely balance, chocolatey roastiness and a nice dry finish. Think I might have to work on a clone... :party:

except I don't have any old whisky casks to hand, oh well ;)

tonight we had chardonnay, followed by orange wine and then sake stylee yummy stuff. good stuff especially with homemade pizza (including base). i wish you all had such good fun! tomorrow we may well go to get more brewing supplies including demijohns, wine kits, potassium sorbate and sauternes yeast.

Couple of pints of Brown Ale which finished off the cornie. This'll be one of my best given another month. Luckily i have another cornie :thumb:
Couple of pints TC(made with S04-won't be doing that again :nono: Cider shouldn't have an S04 taste to it :sick: )
A wee glass or two of red wine with my venison, sweetcorn and potatoes. Venison shot locally by my mate Chris, veg grown by me, gravy from deglazing the pan with my Brown Ale :party:

I agree on the TC/s04 I'm going back to using Youngs Cider Yeast now :thumb:

:lol: I think it's just a case of each to their own Brew ;) it's produced a nice drink I just enjoyed the youngs yeast more, I like quite a dry cider :thumb:

well i was planning on drinking Home Wrecker, but poured two fingers then got a rush of gas!!!

It's gone! :eek: :cry:

bugger! :(

CIMG1762400x300.jpg
CIMG1761400x300.jpg

The Mad Goose is quite nice :drink:

that kloster and doppelbock look like they've been a bit beaten up around the edges :shock:

More Brown(ish) Ale. I really like this. :D
Kegging up my Summer Ale tonight. Prolly have few cloudy flat pints from the FV while i do.

I have a friend who's bringing me up some brews from the Invercargill Brewery, can't wait. :party:

BrewStew said:
that kloster and doppelbock look like they've been a bit beaten up around the edges :shock:

Returned - Recycled bottles ;) (smod told me about that)

They will be nice and strong, good keepers Voss :thumb:

Wez said:
Returned - Recycled bottles ;) (smod told me about that)

They will be nice and strong, good keepers Voss :thumb:

recycled bottles chip/scuff like that? :shock:

I think that they are just machine, roller marks - you don't get it over here as we don't re-use we recycle. The bottles are normally fecking heavy ones.

I'm drinking FugTard.

it's really that good even after only a day out of the fermenter! :drink:

glad i ran this one through the kilderkin brewery but even 4 cornies worth wont last long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back