Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm drinking Rebellion IPA this eve (brewery 5 mins down the road).

Still trying to decide if my brew i've got in my cornies is infected or has fusils or 100g of Stryians has caused it to have a really bad aroma.

It don't taste bad, ok a little bitter, but there's a god awful smell/aftertaste to it, not vinegary, nor tcpish. Just kinda chemically, almost like pear drops, without the pears.

IPA is ok, but not as nice of some of my past AGs

Bohemian Pilsner . . . Going to be a nice beer for the summer . . . and I've got two cornii left :) . . . . I'd better get some more beer brewed or this is going to evaporate come summer

Three bottles of Duvel for me tonight :D
Need the yeast for my christmas beer :party:

Brain SA Gold

This is in my top 5 bottled beers :cheers:

Wyre Piddle Brewery - Piddle in the Hole 4.0%

Quite a full mouthfeel initially but there is not much after that :(

Hoegaarden now :cheers:

Wort chilling, FV's sat here with Videne soln in :thumb:

Will be Dun & Dusted by 11pm I think. The time taken to bring the cold wort to the boil has almost negated the time spent last night sparging ... i have to think this through again - may be better doing a weekend 5am get up and boiler on than a split brew :hmm:

At least that way at 5am i'd still be able to chat to the Friday night chat stagglers :lol: :lol:

Highgate Brewery (Walsall) - OLD ALE %

Bloody lovely :thumb:

Wez said:
At least that way at 5am i'd still be able to chat to the Friday night chat stagglers :lol: :lol:
And watch qualifying for the Aus GP live ;)

XL Bitter & also watching the match :thumb: :cheers:

Drinking my Edme Bitter and hopping between brewing and boating forums (while wife & daughter are watching tripe), but my Stout (only bottled on Sunday) is perfectly clear. It's going down the cellar shortly but is it too soon to test one?

I doubt it's ready yet - but you could try :grin:

Wez said:
I doubt it's ready yet - but you could try :grin:

It certainly won't be ready yet, but because I used a combination of pint and 500ml bottles I ended up with 41, so I don't suppose it could hurt to test the odd 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back