Whats everyone drinking?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near ready, the sediment's soft and I wasted the last inch.

I'll leave that in the warm until the weekend, but it tastes ok to me.

'sgood, this brewing lark, innit? :cheers: :drink:

or maybe this football lark isn't so bad... hmmm... don't really deserve it, but I'll crack a Badger's Golden Champion to celebrate!

Bottle collection is coming along nicely now! :party:

1/3 Pint of Bohemian Pilsner . . . . Phhhhssssstttttttttt! End of the keg . . .Down to two kegs left :( . . . Better get another batch on or I'll have none for the summer . . .

Following it up with my Summer ale from last year . . . It's a nice session beer but once your tongue has been scraped with the hops in the Boh Pils it tastes a little thin and bland

Aleman said:
1/3 Pint of Bohemian Pilsner . . . . Phhhhssssstttttttttt! End of the keg . . .Down to two kegs left :( . . .

I bet it was the best tasting 1/3 pint of it you'd ever had as well.

Had a couple of pints of this and now i'm on the KS Stout. It's the first taste i had of the kegged durden park recipe and it's really nice but i'm thinking if i dry hop it tomorrow it could be real special :cool:

castillian rose, organic, 2007, subtley fruity and perfectly dry. left me feeling good! kinda timeless i reckon

Same again for me - XL Bitter - I can see this being a regular :thumb:

I'm going to drink myself into a state of blindness tonight-my goal is to be so drunk i **** the bed. Or the settee if that's where i end up.

Currently i'm on my fifth pint of 'whatever brew was in the keg' i found. In 45 mins my steak and Ale pie will be ready, which should soak up some of the brews i'd have consumed by then.

Fell asleep way before terminal velocity was reached :(

Had a **** evening at work with a worse one to follow tomorrow :x
So I'm getting w*nk£r£d on Shodan :party:
Woe betide any fool who gets on the wrong side of Tubby with a hangover tomorrow :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back