What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoying a local favourite while watching England get battered by the French

20230311_181512.jpg

Just had a very nice meal at a new fancy restaurant opened by Jason Atherton and would you believe he was here and actually cooked our food so pleasingly not just a name over the door. Several Coronas tonight because I needed something beerish. No picture of the beer - you don’t want that, it was Corona! Here’s a picture out the window instead.

5613834E-6DCC-4D1C-A8CC-DE9417D34E5B.jpeg

Was looking forward to a few beers this weekend but as I can’t really taste or smell due to having a cold/flu/covid/lurgy type thing going on there is no fun in it.
Been sick for 3 weeks now and I am “sick” of it.
Anyway it’s cold wet and miserable out there so used my flight set again before starting on the hot whiskey to help clear my ailments.
View attachment 82931
Just keep drinking 1 and 3 then reload. No harm ever came from having the odd pint.

:coat:

That’s been pretty much forced on me, partly by the cost but mostly because there’s virtually nothing nice on offer.

It’s a good job we’re only here for a week, I’m normally a very chilled out guy but there’s an outburst brewing! 😂
@Hoddy went out there and found some ok stuff. Guess the hotels will all serve the standard stuff.

Starting with a very refreshing gose from @Tess Tickle's Brewery
Slightly hazy and nicely carbed.
Hint of lime on the nose.
Nice tart tasting. Nice drop of lime, not too much that it hits that old lager and lime levels. Not overly sour which is fine with me and style. I get that hint of yoghurt that as been previously mentioned.

Lovely beer Tess. Will need to brew a sour this summer.

Attachments

• 20230311_193854.jpg
    20230311_193854.jpg
    30.4 KB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back