What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a Coopers Irish Stout after 23 months in the bottle. Liquorice and feels stronger than the 5% ABV it was when bottled. Must have one on Friday!
20230312_180328.jpg

Last one tonight after yesterday's session. Nice punchy aroma in this one..nice beer, a little soft for my taste but good beer all the same
IMG_20230312_192849.jpg

First taster bottle (330ml) of my Pale Malt Saison (Target hops/CML Lille Saison yeast) small batch. A week in the bottle .... needs a bit more carbonation, and it's hazy/cloudy, but don't mind that.
Sure it will get better over a few weeks. First impressions:
- light malty flavour (pale ale only!)
- nicely hoppy but not overpowering
- refreshing/hint of fruity, a nice summer drink (ice cold perhaps)
20230313_184113000_iOS.png

Feeling sooo tired (it’s like 02:30 for me now) but I can’t have only one beer tonight. This one next. Tomorrow I’ll clean my beer lines and get my own beers on tap.

View attachment 83059

I wish I’d have known you were going to Dubai. We go every year. Trick is to stock up on “cheap” beers and other alcohol in duty free on the way out of Dubai airport 😉

I wish I’d have known you were going to Dubai. We go every year. Trick is to stock up on “cheap” beers and other alcohol in duty free on the way out of Dubai airport 😉
There are a couple of bottle shops there (and the odd Irish bar) but they are not well known and certainly don’t stand out on the high street. The local Brit workers are the key to finding them.

They used to have a "Beers of the World" selection at the airport, but when I was there in February, there were only the usual (non)-favourites- Heineken, Peroni and Sol etc. Most disappointing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back