What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just kicked the Chevallier bitter keg, and is finely clear.

20230315_152933.jpg

Kicking off tonight - actually I’m not, I had a couple of pints of Sussex Best at the pub. Continuing with a glass of butterfly effect. It’s nice and hoppy, and is pretty clear but with a touch of chill haze. Flavour is not bad but is still a little green from the keg hop addition, it needs a few days longer conditioning.

E6EDA629-6396-426C-9708-B61C4501227F.jpeg

Kicking off tonight - actually I’m not, I had a couple of pints of Sussex Best at the pub. Continuing with a glass of butterfly effect. It’s nice and hoppy, and is pretty clear but with a touch of chill haze. Flavour is not bad but is still a little green from the keg hop addition, it needs a few days longer conditioning.

View attachment 83143
Have you ever tried brewing something like a Sussex Best? I have been looking for a similar recipe.

View attachment 83143
See your getting back into your stride then H,good on ya mate get stuck in 👍🍻😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back