What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last one for me otherwise the pizza peel will have to come out to scrape me off the floor 😂

The husband's impy 🍻

335437420_1311390899427036_2605574305011742208_n.jpg

IMG_20230310_192706_337.jpg

IMG_20230309_165620_980.jpg

IMG_20230309_134824_827.jpg

IMG_20230309_123237_810.jpg

IMG_20230308_154925_287.jpg

IMG_20230308_145643_446.jpg

So two of my own , the Hoppy new beer '23 and the California steaming '23. The Hoppy new beer '23 is very similar to Dog's window twice around the park. A little sweetness not often found in ipas. Darn good though. Dogs window have some amazing beers. Warning: Their sage and orange SAISON is pretty lively now.

I am on another beer app platform as dadofjon, that's where I normally post what I'm drinking as I usually use my pc for the homebrew forum and it can be a faff transferring from phone to pc. And using the forum on the phone whilst doable is a bit more difficult than using the app. Anyways I find beerriff beers can be a bit of a blur of lovelyness but when faced with a choice can't always remember which of the beers available were my favs. So being able to rate a score to them is very useful.

Apologies for the rambling, but none of the beers were under 6.11% nighty night, sleep tight.

Have a week off the booze. Good time for a detox
That’s been pretty much forced on me, partly by the cost but mostly because there’s virtually nothing nice on offer.

It’s a good job we’re only here for a week, I’m normally a very chilled out guy but there’s an outburst brewing! 😂

You wanna calm down a bit or they'll transfer you to the "Dubai Hilton"...no chance of getting out.
I suppose its a learning curve,definitely on my "don't visit" list.
As that girl with the shiny slippers said..."there's no place like home".

You wanna calm down a bit or they'll transfer you to the "Dubai Hilton"...no chance of getting out.
I suppose its a learning curve,definitely on my "don't visit" list.
As that girl with the shiny slippers said..."there's no place like home".
Yeah, I wish I had a pair of those slippers right now! 😉

Was looking forward to a few beers this weekend but as I can’t really taste or smell due to having a cold/flu/covid/lurgy type thing going on there is no fun in it.
Been sick for 3 weeks now and I am “sick” of it.
Anyway it’s cold wet and miserable out there so used my flight set again before starting on the hot whiskey to help clear my ailments.
1E891A8B-69F4-435A-AC42-DD16E798DB0F.jpeg

Was looking forward to a few beers this weekend but as I can’t really taste or smell due to having a cold/flu/covid/lurgy type thing going on there is no fun in it.
Been sick for 3 weeks now and I am “sick” of it.
Anyway it’s cold wet and miserable out there so used my flight set again before starting on the hot whiskey to help clear my ailments.
View attachment 82931
Suck it up buttercup, they don't make Derry men the way they used to. 😷

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back