What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m having a bad boy school night beer, but it’s lovely. Ahhhh.
FEBA823E-F4BA-4215-940D-4DF1C605F8F0.jpeg

Thank DOJ I’m planning on doing another visit so any tips much appreciated. DeGarre was a great bar with huge beer menu but so much more to explore! What a great beer city 🍻
te brugges bertje and la trappiste and you could camp there for the duration. It's hard to find a poor bar there. The fruituur stands in the grote markt are delicious. 😍We found the salvador dali exhibition amazing, but disturbing in equal measures, he clearly had some issues 😱. perhaps better to visit first then beer to to make sense of it. pretty easy to get a train to Antwerp Centrall too. (we do love European trains as well)

We've done ypres a few times more recently and even the chippy has duval, kastel rouge and other great beers available. Flanders area of Belgium is heaven on earth for me.

Just this for me tonight. I’m in Dubai at the moment so the choice is veeeerrry limited and quite pricey to boot - this Guinness cost me about £15.

View attachment 82755
What you doing in Dubai? I got back from there on Monday, been covering the horse racing at Meydan. Spent a FORTUNE on beer, but at least they had a nice, bready Pilsner (Höfbrau?) on draught in the hotel bar.
ALSO, THERES A BOTTLE SHOP OPENED!!!!! How did THAT happen??!!!

What you doing in Dubai? I got back from there on Monday, been covering the horse racing at Meydan. Spent a FORTUNE on beer, but at least they had a nice, bready Pilsner (Höfbrau?) on draught in the hotel bar.
ALSO, THERES A BOTTLE SHOP OPENED!!!!! How did THAT happen??!!!
Just a short break so will be home Monday. No bottle shop here I’m afraid, I’m surprised to hear of one anywhere in Dubai.

This is next to Spinneys supermarket (local Waitrose) by the Meydan Hotel....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back