What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20230224_205743760.jpg

My Czech tmavé pivo going down very nicely whilst I finally get around to starting The Last of Us. Love it so far.

Pilsner of Azkaban by @Alastair70 , just to warm up the palate before the rye ipa's!

Darker than I imagined, nice creamy head, very little aroma. Flavour, lovely! I get lots of orange, almost a bit of marmalade. Really lovely, a medium body but light enough to be a pilsner, carbonation spot on. Very nice, thank you for sharing!

20230225_180338.jpg

M&S have some nice ‘own brand’ offerings at the minute, this one was brewed by Vocation.

View attachment 82271
Had a couple of this last night. on the smooth side but Very nice!

i also had a couple of the orange pale ales. i used to love those, but they sort of went dodgy about 6 months ago. Lots of gushers and a few tasting cidery. So have been giving them a swerve.

I saw they actually moved them to the limited fridge before taking them off Sale for a bit. I saw that they had them back again last night so picked 4 up. Of the 4 last night 3 were a sultry fine but one was definitely gone. It had a proper sournes to it.

Have you experienced that at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back