What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting with sparkly. Present from the wife’s boss. Googled it - £80 ashock1
861DEDEA-839B-44DE-A0DE-1C6B20C53DA2.jpeg

View attachment 93373
My proper preprandial Camden pale ale clone.
Beside it one of my other hobbies, vintage watches but bought as cheaply as possible.
This one I bought from Japan.
My son brought it back for me to save the postage.
Said I was economical.
Had a few Camden pale ales recently in Camden. Very nice drop it was.
You can get good quality cheap watches from some very nice gentlemen wearing football tops and flip flops in Santa ponsa and they are very well priced 😜

Weirdest Christmas ever was a bbq and then done to Manly Beach in the afternoon. Just was wrong.
My eldest is in Sydney at the min and was on the phone complaining that her boyfriend is taking her to his family for Christmas dinner and it’s -in their words “shrimp on the barby” she is gutted it’s not a full on Christmas dinner lol. Even though it’s 40c most days

My eldest is in Sydney at the min and was on the phone complaining that her boyfriend is taking her to his family for Christmas dinner and it’s -in their words “shrimp on the barby” she is gutted it’s not a full on Christmas dinner lol. Even though it’s 40c most days
My friends we stopped at are from Kent, still had the shrimp on the barbie, no wonder they got citizenship. Heathens.

View attachment 93373
My proper preprandial Camden pale ale clone.
Beside it one of my other hobbies, vintage watches but bought as cheaply as possible.
This one I bought from Japan.
My son brought it back for me to save the postage.
Said I was economical.
More into vintage sunglasses myself, although the forums can be more contentious than this one. Very polarised.

More into vintage sunglasses myself, although the forums can be more contentious than this one. Very polarised.
I'm also into polarisation, but it can be very plane and two dimensional.
Occasionally a circular topic.
Back to drinks, this yummy Rhone accompanied SWMBO'DSs Rogan Josh.
All very tasty.

Attachments

• IMG_20231216_192156.jpg
    IMG_20231216_192156.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
Had a few Camden pale ales recently in Camden. Very nice drop it was.
You can get good quality cheap watches from some very nice gentlemen wearing football tops and flip flops in Santa ponsa and they are very well priced 😜
My BinL came back from New York with one of your guy's $10 best Rolex's.
Asked if any guarantee came with it, the very nice gentleman replied, "Yeah, sure - I guarantee this ain't no Rolex".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back