What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very nice porter
IMG_20231215_220432153_HDR.jpg

Took this photo in The Garrick bar in Belfast mid-afternoon. I had a quite few drinks either side of that one and the other Kilkenny that followed it.
It’s got a less roasty malt character than my attempt. I’m even more happy how it turned out now 😀.

View attachment 93312
I don’t know what it is about Kilkenny, I like it very much but after 2-3 I’d be on my ear. 😁

View attachment 93325
Catching up late as we've been also catching up with Bodies.
My KCB blend.
Very tasty.
View attachment 93326
The lastly it's my Kent golden ale with my own Prima Donna and over the road EKG's for late addition and whirlpool.
Full flavoured.
Night night all.
Also watching bodies and getting into it after a dodgy start. Enjoying this after a few Belgians
image.jpg

Yeast harvesting night tonight, 4 Coopers Pale Ale readying for my Coopers Sparkling clone.
1702711759783.jpeg

Yeast is harvested and bottled for the first step, feed the yeast with saved wort and tucked away for fermentation. Disposing of the four bottles of Coopers Pale Ale.
1702712309767.jpeg

My last Nancy Naylor Land lady before I fire up the Barbie for dinner, instead of I'm leaving my Nancy O, she is leaving me.
1702712601585.jpeg

One thing I will say going from Pride of Ringwood hops to EKG, Fuggles, and Styrian Goldings made the beer taste sweet.

The last beer of the night, Baltic Porter out of the fridge, don't usually refrigerate my beers but this had a huge liquorish hit, quite enjoyed it.
1702713335520.jpeg

1702713511968.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back