What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm like a broken record but another stout for me. Jim is cross from the Liverpool match with all the chances they had but no goals 🙈😂

Suits me as I've kept my clean sheet points for Trent and Virgil 😝

20231217_183459.jpg

Last edited:
14 days exactly in the King Keg, not clear (due to a spear I reckon) but very nice bitter, hope it clears for Christmas day. And the Coopers yeast is procreating nicely but I think it will be after Christmas and two more builds before I can make my Coopers Sparkling.
1702877736397.jpeg
1702877796088.jpeg

A simple Pale Ale using up some Winter Wheat, not bad should have gone heavier on the hops. I have put the antique watch there in case 531Man wants to make a bid. It is a Cortebert Automatic 21 Jewels

1702877961586.jpeg

Last edited:
14 days exactly in the King Keg, not clear (due to a spear I reckon) but very nice bitter, hope it clears for Christmas day. And the Coopers yeast is procreating nicely but I think it will be after Christmas and two more builds before I can make my Coopers Sparkling.
View attachment 93413 View attachment 93414
A simple Pale Ale using up some Winter Wheat, not bad should have gone heavier on the hops. I have put the antique watch there in case 531Man wants to make a bid. It is a Cortebert Automatic 21 Jewels

View attachment 93415
Yep, that's right up my street,. Don't tempt me! 😈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back