What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear rod that brings back some very bad memories
Me too, not Captain Morgan it was Lambs Navy Rum. The girl I was with at the time had bought me a bottle, bedtime, she couldn't wake me up so she went to bed. I woke later with a mouth like the bottom of a parrot's cage. She shared the apartment with 3 other girls, I made my way to the bathroom to clean my teeth didn't want to switch too many lights on so in the dark, I found a toothbrush and a tube, and cleaned my teeth with what I thought was a herbal toothpaste. Got into bed and the girl said what on earth have you had in your mouth? I told her I had cleaned my teeth with some herbal toothpaste in the bathroom. She went into the bathroom and came back with a tube of female antifungal cream!

IMG_20231216_202504607_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231216_202510250_HDR.jpg

The board from the ship and mitre. Stand outs for Me. The dark lager from Lervig and the cosy nights porter from Pohjala. Great selection of German and Belgian beers available in bottle

Amazing.
View attachment 93386
View attachment 93387

The board from the ship and mitre. Stand outs for Me. The dark lager from Lervig and the cosy nights porter from Pohjala. Great selection of German and Belgian beers available in bottle
Amazing, I’m only home from Liverpool on Monday. Looks like I’ll have to go back.

After last night's disgrace I'm just trying a sample of #10 Tribute.
I'm back in the nuthouse tomorrow but the word on the street is there ain't much doing so seeing as I've only two shifts to do I'm gonna try and get Tuesday off or at least most of it.

This is fantastic
Big abv
Big flavour
Rich and thick with a small bite of chilli to warm the throat. Very well done
View attachment 93371

It was lovely that one but it also had a huge banana flavour that probably wasn't supposed to be there. It reminded me of my favourite banana stout from them, so I'm wondering if they have a problem with isoamyl acetate in some of their beers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back