What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Off out for a few beers later. But first a pre shower beer. Seen a lot of people talk about this. Not bad. Nice and refreshing

Attachments

• 20230708_183402.jpg
    20230708_183402.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
Off out for a few beers later. But first a pre shower beer. Seen a lot of people talk about this. Not bad. Nice and refreshing
If your in Spain try the Alhambra beer. Most places have it and it’s better than the local stuff. The green is better than the espacial.

Well the trip to get some Edinger didn't turn out too well they had sold out again but not to worry i picked up a couple of bottles of Inedit Damm 750Ml and a 1698 :D

1688843699309.png
1688843896086.png

Product Description​

Malt & Wheat Beer Brewed with SpicesInedit was created to pair with a wide variety of culinary creations, even the most complicated citrus-based dishes or ones with bitter notes. Fantastic with starters, salads and oily fish, its versatility means it can also be paired with spicy or sweet-and-sour flavours. A highly dynamic beer that goes perfectly with the whole taste range.
INEDIT is a different beer. INEDIT is made with two types of beer: traditional malted-barley beer and wheat beer. This wheat, or white, beer is in the style of Witbier, originally from Belgium and made with unmalted wheat. Using unmalted wheat gives this beer more body and a softer, fuller mouthfeel. INEDIT is flavoured with spices, giving it its special taste and making it a one-of-a-kind beer
Crafted by Ferran Adria the World's Most Award-Winning Chef and the Damm BrewmastersInedit a perfect beer to match with a wide variety of cuisines
Pack size: 750ML

Could not resist a try of my Russian imperial stout 10%. Only a month or so in the bottle but giving lots of promise. Plum and chocolate notes with a nice caramel and chocolate after taste a sweet malty finish and a very noticeable alcohol burn. Well carbonated thanks to the past hot weather. This can only get better over the coming months and I’m happy to leave it now to near Christmas.
576BEF84-02AE-48E6-BB4D-195469DA410B.jpeg

Found an unexpected bottle of tropical stout in the garage fridge 😃 this is a fantastic beer. Pity it’s the last bottle View attachment 87725
After you've had a few pints, grab a load of your beer and hide it around the house. You'll forget where they are, think they don't exist and then be pleasantly surprised when you find a few extra you thought you'd run out of!

A good couple of hours out.
Started with a Madri, no other reason than the pub serves a good madri at £3.30 a pint. Then onto the cask. A couple pints of the butty and thr golden ale.

A stop in the gastro pub brought a golden ale by bluestone brew. Co. Unfortunately my mate called it time.

Attachments

• 20230708_213729.jpg
    20230708_213729.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 0
Happy Friday one and all!

It’s guest beer night and first up is a West Coast Amber Lager from @dave_77. I’ve been admiring this beer since the photos first appeared in this thread, and I’m very excited to get to try it.
It looks amazing in the glass, copper coloured and crystal clear, moderate to high carbonation with a steady stream of bubbles constantly refreshing a fluffy head the whole way down the pint.
Soft subtle toasted malt aromas, flavours of toasted malts and caramel. Amarillo and Loral give complimentry soft citrus hop notes to the malt flavours. It’s a well balanced beer, moderate bitterness allows the malts to shine.
Cheers mate, I think this is probably the best beer you’d sent me, but I’ll admit that I am a sucker for amber lagers and ales!

View attachment 87638
Cheers mate, I thought this one might be to your taste🤟🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back