What are you drinking tonight 2023.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the trip to get some Edinger didn't turn out too well they had sold out again but not to worry i picked up a couple of bottles of Inedit Damm 750Ml and a 1698 :D

View attachment 87716View attachment 87717

Product Description​

Malt & Wheat Beer Brewed with SpicesInedit was created to pair with a wide variety of culinary creations, even the most complicated citrus-based dishes or ones with bitter notes. Fantastic with starters, salads and oily fish, its versatility means it can also be paired with spicy or sweet-and-sour flavours. A highly dynamic beer that goes perfectly with the whole taste range.
INEDIT is a different beer. INEDIT is made with two types of beer: traditional malted-barley beer and wheat beer. This wheat, or white, beer is in the style of Witbier, originally from Belgium and made with unmalted wheat. Using unmalted wheat gives this beer more body and a softer, fuller mouthfeel. INEDIT is flavoured with spices, giving it its special taste and making it a one-of-a-kind beer
Crafted by Ferran Adria the World's Most Award-Winning Chef and the Damm BrewmastersInedit a perfect beer to match with a wide variety of cuisines
Pack size: 750ML
It's a gutter when you fancy a bottle and they are out of stock ☹️ but we have all 4 major British supermarkets as well as the 2 German ones within 3-4 miles so easy to pick erdinger elsewhere. I find the German discounters weissbeir to not be as
good.

Last edited:
From Tippa to dipa. .....
IMG_20230709_123723_190.jpg
my dipa-matic immunity. I gave it a cautious pour. Normally a one finger head. It was very burnt rubber at the start. Turns out it hadn't really finished fermenting/conditioning. Now 4 weeks later it's delicious.

I'll be brewing this again with a little tweak. It doesn't need much changing.

And to think I thought of tipping it 😳

What's the name of the extract kit?
I just used dried malt extract and 2 different yeasts. I'm away from my pc ATM but happy to post recipe up when back. I used wilkos gervin to get past the 8% mark as the Weiss yeast I've used before gives up by then. This was my 3rd and if unsuccessful would have been my last attempt to do an Aventinus clone.

I just used dried malt extract and 2 different yeasts. I'm away from my pc ATM but happy to post recipe up when back. I used wilkos gervin to get past the 8% mark as the Weiss yeast I've used before gives up by then. This was my 3rd and if unsuccessful would have been my last attempt to do an Aventinus clone.
Thank you

Couple of these left after our holiday
20230707_204314.jpg

Still got half a keg of this Moteuka and Moutere pale ale.
First taste for a while, went down well after weeding the garden and
mowing the lawn - can't believe how much everything has grown !
Used US-05 with this but planning something similar with CML Pia which
I've read good things about.
20230708_183911.jpg

Mrs70 and I took the Metro back from Castel Sant’Elmo while the kids decided they would walk. That give the old folk time to have an Aperol Spritz outside the apartment before No.2 son could join me for a couple of pints of local Pils.
You all know what Aperol and pints look like, so here’s me trying to improve Vesuvius instead.

IMG_2109.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back